c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not that I see. It is a pain in the ass only to have this bottle neck download links. It's remind me how good we have it's here in the zone. Fast links and even a lot of devs that not only live and let live, but sometimes even discuss the game with us and consider our viewpoint, feedback and so on. Some even put their game her for free.

For myself, I either wait till the ROL edition is on the zone or I spend the money once in the while and used the "official" way. I don't give my money some new fashioned highwayman. This is at least my variante. Not willing to spend the money every month for him, that budget is already pretty worn out. But with every few release, I can live with it.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Not that I see. It is a pain in the ass only to have this bottle neck download links. It's remind me how good we have it's here in the zone. Fast links and even a lot of devs that not only live and let live, but sometimes even discuss the game with us and consider our viewpoint, feedback and so on. Some even put their game her for free.

For myself, I either wait till the ROL edition is on the zone or I spend the money once in the while and used the "official" way. I don't give my money some new fashioned highwayman. This is at least my variante. Not willing to spend the money every month for him, that budget is already pretty worn out. But with every few release, I can live with it.
Oh..I will wait then.
I agree with you regarding sponsor money. I do support but monthly payments gets expensive

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

Hey there,

First of all, thank you for playing the game and I hope you enjoyed it.
Second, the download links are posted by the uploaders and not by the thread owners (if they are devs.) so the download time, except for MEGA is not up to me.

Another point is that I always listened to the player's opinions when it came to subjects related to the game. This year I rendered, again, around ~20 images for a released update, to correct something that the gamers found, this is available for issues (bugs) also. Someone complained that the sex animations are not at their highest quality and since then I introduced full sex animation, even that meant that the delivery time had increased with ~1 week.

Related to the story, somehow I am strict about it because the plot is not fully revealed, and somehow I want to deliver what I have in my head but when it comes to anything else, from UI to some things that may seem as issues, I am open-minded.
To this point, I can add up that I always responded to questions (or at least I tried to) and I encourage people to use the official discord channel, so we can keep a better connection.

Now to finances, because this is a 'touchy' subject. While the base game is released for free, with every update, on this forum and therefore on other websites, the patrons are the ones that keep this game alive. Why?! Because this game requires assets, proofreading, and since this month, a hired dev. At the beginning of the development, I had nothing but a dream, and when I finally had some dollars I had to make I choice. The choice was to keep the money or to try an invest them into increasing the quality of the game. I chose to increase the quality of the game and that is when I recruited the proofreader. With every milestone I passed, I invest them in the game, because as stupid as it may sound I love to deliver my story more than I love anything in this world, even for those who can't become patrons.

And, in the end, I want to thank all the players that played this game. I hope we can meet in Colonia, one day.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I'm grateful for your game APD13. It is one of the few better ones storywise and artwise. Only "negative" point I've encountered was the riddle, but that one you've changed.
Too long since I've played it to know everything in detail, but your game for certain goes above my trigger of awesomeness.

For the money case I understand you. Seldom can we do what we want and don't bother the cost. And I won't resort to beggary.

I'm on a pirate forum and the bigger part of the games I played I haven't supported. I also don't intend to do it. I support my share of games and at the current time and I don't intend to support you on a monthly basis that allows me to have the ROL version.
So I do, what I think is the next best solution and support you on the ROL level yet not throughout a whole year.

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
" Rise of the Legend v0.8 - Standalone build (Uses it's own save games )
Rise of the legend is a build that has the main story as the game from above, plus stories with side characters, that are not crucial for the main plot.
To activate the Rise of the legend story, click on the kitchen that is located in the main hall. The button should be visible after completing the previous update. "

So, i am at the end, in the freeroom mod. But i can not find this "kitchen butten" Have somebody a pic? And i am not sure witch is the "Main Hall"

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
" Rise of the Legend v0.8 - Standalone build (Uses it's own save games )
Rise of the legend is a build that has the main story as the game from above, plus stories with side characters, that are not crucial for the main plot.
To activate the Rise of the legend story, click on the kitchen that is located in the main hall. The button should be visible after completing the previous update. "

So, i am at the end, in the freeroom mod. But i can not find this "kitchen butten" Have somebody a pic? And i am not sure witch is the "Main Hall"
Hey there,

You can trigger the content by clicking on the door marked in the pick. After this release, I will make things easier to navigate and to trigger, among other things.

1597009276034.png

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Vis - Rise Of The Legend v1.0.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Hey there,

Have you tried the deviant art from the main page? If there isn't anything that you like there, PM me.

Cheers
Yay, but Im looking better perspectives for the girls, some with the faces near, another with the whole body.. u know? haha, if u can provide me someothing ty in advance dude ! :D

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes