wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hi mates,

I've uploaded the fix version for this update. Now all I need is the help of a super-duper uploader to help me to upload the build on other hosts.

Thanks

If it's just a hotfix, just post that in the OP and give instructions on how to install it instead of uploading the whole game again, save you some time and headache.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
while there is only a small progress to the story with no choices involved, I cant wait to see how anete acts if she really is set free around the mc.
on a side note.. while the girl on girl action was nice.. im abit sad that the mc didn't get to corrupt her first :sneaky:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Story line is going good. But man the amount of content is getting less by each update hope you add more content in the next update. Don't want to have blue balls again.
Hi mate,

I am glad that you loved the update. Regarding the amount of content, the number of renders are the same as the previous ones and so is the script. As I mentioned in previous replies, I am limited by the number of renders that I can do, until I have the budget to upgrade.
I would love nothing more than to deliver even more, but that is the bottleneck.

Thanks,
Mad King

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Hi mate,

I am glad that you loved the update. Regarding the amount of content, the number of renders are the same as the previous ones and so is the script. As I mentioned in previous replies, I am limited by the number of renders that I can do, until I have the budget to upgrade.
I would love nothing more than to deliver even more, but that is the bottleneck.

Thanks,
Mad King
don't get me wrong.. im happy to see any amount of content for this game, since it means its still being worked on and that's great :love:

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
This is gonna be one of my longest posts ever, so I am gonna just use a shit ton of spoiler tags, forgive me.
Characters are great, story is great, sounds (especially this) are great. I could go on and on, I see a bright future for this game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason every time I see the mothers model in games I want ntr really badly, I think its because Gates Motel uses the same hot milf model(hot and actually looks older) and has the game tagged with future ntr. Though to be fair the best ntr is mom ntr so I guess I am not surprised my brain kept thinking about it which is why when the torturer didn't fuck her brains out I wasn't disappointed but had it happened I would have busted the biggest nut. wtf am I even saying...

I seem to love ranting today, or every day for that matter.
Love the game so far and look forward to more.

Fjonko

Apr 11, 2019
This is gonna be one of my longest posts ever, so I am gonna just use a shit ton of spoiler tags, forgive me.
Characters are great, story is great, sounds (especially this) are great. I could go on and on, I see a bright future for this game.
For some reason every time I see the mothers model in games I want ntr really badly, I think its because Gates Motel uses the same hot milf model(hot and actually looks older) and has the game tagged with future ntr. Though to be fair the best ntr is mom ntr so I guess I am not surprised my brain kept thinking about it which is why when the torturer didn't fuck her brains out I wasn't disappointed but had it happened I would have busted the biggest nut. wtf am I even saying...

I seem to love ranting today, or every day for that matter.
Love the game so far and look forward to more.
No NTR ever plz.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
No NTR ever plz.
I mean I don't really like most ntr, but when all boxes are ticked it can be a fun time. Though almost all of them are fat dudes, huge douche bags or the most ridiculous scenarios which I hate. I don't see the hate though if its avoidable, or if its an ntr based game.

To each their own

Reactions: Kendra and acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
While I'm not gonna knock anyone else's fetishes (Come on we all live in glass houses while fapping around here). I too have difficulty supporting NTR (avoidable is the way!). I just think of all the billions of my MC's sperms that I would have to explain why we let some other douche go spelunking and spalouging (sp?) in our watering holes. I tried it once while playing alt routes for Tyrant and the result was them telling me to wait for the updates where we can murder said douches with axe's ala "The Shining" style. (coming soon I hear :D)

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
I just feel sorry for the little Anete girl, I mean, she was made for the exactly NTR plot that she fall in, everything is there:

"Love" for someone else... CHECK
Innocent girl... CHECK
Corruption... CHECK
Semi-consensual sex... CHECK
Semi-Regretful Thoughts... CHECK
Only the dick is missing... YET
Even though the "abuser" is female, still a rape
She is even a prisioner, wich is a bonus and highly recurrent theme in the NTR gender

...but still no NTR tag :mad:
And THAT is the point, they know this tag scare people (as it should :ROFLMAO:), but I think that misleading the public is worse.

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
While I'm not gonna knock anyone else's fetishes (Come on we all live in glass houses while fapping around here). I too have difficulty supporting NTR (avoidable is the way!). I just think of all the billions of my MC's sperms that I would have to explain why we let some other douche go spelunking and spalouging (sp?) in our watering holes. I tried it once while playing alt routes for Tyrant and the result was them telling me to wait for the updates where we can murder said douches with axe's ala "The Shining" style. (coming soon I hear :D)
Well yeah I would really go into it but I still don't know the moderators patience for going off topic, if this is. So I will use spoilers to take up less space, and try to hold back on writing 20 paragraphs.

Reactions: Autarchy

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Hi mates,

I've uploaded the fix version for this update. Now all I need is the help of a super-duper uploader to help me to upload the build on other hosts.

Thanks
i used mega link to download and upload to other mirrors
Vis-0.6.0.1 (Fix version)-pc .7z
is the mediafire also fixed one? because it does not say in the name.
Vis-0.6.0.1-pc

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I just feel sorry for the little Anete girl, I mean, she was made for the exactly NTR plot that she fall in, everything is there:

"Love" for someone else... CHECK
Innocent girl... CHECK
Corruption... CHECK
Semi-consensual sex... CHECK
Semi-Regretful Thoughts... CHECK
Only the dick is missing... YET
Even though the "abuser" is female, still a rape
She is even a prisioner, wich is a bonus and highly recurrent theme in the NTR gender

...but still no NTR tag :mad:
And THAT is the point, they know this tag scare people (as it should :ROFLMAO:), but I think that misleading the public is worse.
Hi mate,

This NTR think is like the Pandora Box. So let's talk while we and drink beer.
All the corruption that she is having is because of two things.... aaa well three:

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes