Jaajaajaa

Dec 21, 2017
I rarely comment or do anything in a forum, most of the time i make acc only to be a silent reader, or obligation for downloading, but this game is just so good that i leave comment for it haha, continue the good work guys this is the only kind of support i can give atm, there is some grammatical error in the game, like it supposed to be then, but u guys use than, i am sorry if my english is kinda confusing haha.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Mad King Games
1564860666091.png

Hi mates,
Today I am going to give you a hint about a character that will be present from the next update. She is evil so there is no need to worry :)) and there is a strong history with her.
Stay tuned for more :D

Last edited:

f123456789

Jul 2, 2019
Wonderful Game. But seriously the developer is using word 'friend' too much & in places where it not needed. The graphics are truly superb and the story so far is engrossing. Keep up the Good Work!

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1564311786929.png

The face in the shadow - An evil servant
Hi mates,

She will be one of the bad "guys". She will have an active role in the events to come and also you can choose to have a devilish relationship with her.

Yours,
Mad King

Last edited:

Ryntan

Apr 7, 2018
Hi all,
i like the game. Especially the characters and the worldbuilding are great, but does anybody feel like the story could be better? I think there are too many jumps and no clear red path in the story. Me at least felt lost at some points. A stronger straighter plot would make a good game to perfect one.

just my thoughts.

SakuiSama

Jul 16, 2019
Can't wait For the Update! Story so far is truly Epic. And Graphics also are High Quality. My Thanks to the Developer for creating this Awesome Masterpiece & also for Keeping it Free :D(y)

Last edited:

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Can't wait For the Update! Story so far is truly Epic. And Graphics also are High Quality. My Thanks to the Developer for creating this Awesome Masterpiece & also for Keeping it Free :D(y)
Agreed this game is resplendent. beautiful art, interesting characters, an interesting story, and a seemingly well integrated Incest patch. definitely donating once I get another job.

Reactions: SakuiSama

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

News regarding 0.6.0.1 update
Hi mates,
With this temperatures from hell, I come with news. The next update will be released in the first part of the next week. That it will be most likely until Wednesday.
What it's new?
- As you may have notice I will start the count for this update and for the next ones from 0.6.01 and up.
- New content and improved UI.

Stay safe and drink beer,
Mad King

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016

News regarding 0.6.0.1 update
Hi mates,
With this temperatures from hell, I come with news. The next update will be released in the first part of the next week. That it will be most likely until Wednesday.
What it's new?
- As you may have notice I will start the count for this update and for the next ones from 0.6.01 and up.
- New content and improved UI.

Stay safe and drink beer,
Mad King
Out with the hot, in with the hotter.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes