RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
In the official version, her name is Morgana
Then what the hell did we play and why are the names different? What's the older sister's name supposed to be then? Seriously you caused a massive fuck up and a lot of problems because the names are wrong in our version. Jesus.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Then what the hell did we play and why are the names different? What's the older sister's name supposed to be then? Seriously you caused a massive fuck up and a lot of problems because the names are wrong in our version. Jesus.
Mom's name describe as mother older sister describe as Morrigan i just realise it that her name was that not morgana. But there is no mother name.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi mate,

The names are not wrong in your version. You are playing the game with a user made patch, which excepting the names there are some relationship related referenced used.

Most likely with the next user made patch, the actual names will be used more often.

Join me and open a bottle of beer

bamachris55

Donor
Feb 15, 2018
WTF?! I guess I'm just an old dummy because I can't figure out from heads to tail what has happened to a pretty wonderful game. I have clicked every strange looking thing I could find and still haven't proceeded any further in the game before this update.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
WTF?! I guess I'm just an old dummy because I can't figure out from heads to tail what has happened to a pretty wonderful game. I have clicked every strange looking thing I could find and still haven't proceeded any further in the game before this update.
Hi mate,

It is still in the beta and as with the updates, I will improve this feature. I will forward a hint that a user posted on this thread.

thank you Mytez

Reactions: johnelros and Mytez

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
The story is beautiful but there is not much sex. Mother and sisters
Patience my man patience. Eventually with awesome uptades dev will put a lot of em in this game. And something tells me that this game is gonna be biigg later on with sex (cus we are the prince possibly future king and johnny sins looking motfucka with the big one soo probably everygirl gonna want the d) etc.. etc... ;)

Last edited:

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
Patience my man patience. Eventually with awesome uptades dev will put a lot of em in this game. And something tells me that this game is gonna be biigg later on with sex (cus we are the prince possibly future king and johnny sins looking motfucka with the big one soo probably everygirl gonna want the d) etc.. etc... ;)
Thank you very much. As I said we are eagerly waiting for the new release

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
i said nvm meaning never mind game was bugged please read next time before replying thx anyways

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
MY MAN i played from the beggining 20 times already i tried everything like what are you talking about. There is no fucking thing in this game right now like are you fucking with us? King (father) and queen (mother) vaginal sex there is only that and queen imagining the mc during sex that's fucking it.!! Like MC never go balls deep to this point 0.6 version even tho there is suppose to be one like you said. Unlocked scenes it's just little get closer to mother and morgana like a teasing. That's it.
Seriously? Not even one? damn, thank you for that, It will save me the time and the bandwith, I am not really into games with slow sex progress like (A Wife and a mother) coz It will just hurt my balls. It's understandable if it's a demo or maybe in it's 0.2 0.3 version but this is already 0.6

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
I meeaann i was pissed little bit but we can wait or at least i can wait i love this game. I just said up there to i feel like lot of sex scenes gonna come and you will be satisfied to. Or maybe you will wait couple updates then play it your choice brother. ;)
Yeah, maybe I'll wait until the game is complete while enjoying other games, but a couple more, I don't think so for games like this with slow progression that's the best option instead of waiting every update and then get disappointed but better not expect as sometimes shit happens midways.

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah, maybe I'll wait until the game is complete while enjoying other games, but a couple more, I don't think so for games like this with slow progression that's the best option instead of waiting every update and then get disappointed but better not expect as sometimes shit happens midways.
Again your choice i played a lot of games so far from this site and discover this type games january. I just find this unique and lovely not like same type games everybody tries to do. And i believe the dev will turn this to masterpiece like he said. I just believe it. I love this mediavel type shit. Let's see a guess.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Seriously? Not even one? damn, thank you for that, It will save me the time and the bandwith, I am not really into games with slow sex progress like (A Wife and a mother) coz It will just hurt my balls. It's understandable if it's a demo or maybe in it's 0.2 0.3 version but this is already 0.6
Hi mate,

I made a mistake because I didn't name the version correctly. It is basically the six release of the game but I set the version to 0.6. With the next release, I will fix this issue.

Thank you,
Mad King

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I try to search and digging on google, but i couldnt find any "full" walkthrough for the current release. If there is any, someone can give me a link? Unless there is none ._.

Thanks in advance!

APD13, i really the game so far, keep up the good work! :)

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
Morrigan is quite a scene stealer and it's nice to see some build up for incest instead of going right for it.

The VN style has me wondering why have it like that for the majority of it if we'll be able to walk around with point and click free roam?

I hope the sisters at the start aren't gone for good either.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes