Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi mates,

Tomorrow I will release the next update on f95.
What is new?
- Improved the UI
- New content

Regarding the free roaming I have come with a feature. The story will be triggered from a button in the UI, called campaign and it will go like the previous updates and there will be no need for clicking and searching (for main story the free roaming will be disabled). On the other hand, the side quests or the side stories, after development,
will be triggered in a free rooming style.
As I said, I have improved the UI. Now there is a map of the castle, world map. Campaign button and buttons to see the status . Also the buttons for navigation are changed into something more obvious.

Hope you are all well,
Mad King

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Hi mates,

Tomorrow I will release the next update on f95.
What is new?
- Improved the UI
- New content

Regarding the free roaming I have come with a feature. The story will be triggered from a button in the UI, called campaign and it will go like the previous updates and there will be no need for clicking and searching (for main story the free roaming will be disabled). On the other hand, the side quests or the side stories, after development,
will be triggered in a free rooming style.
As I said, I have improved the UI. Now there is a map of the castle, world map. Campaign button and buttons to see the status . Also the buttons for navigation are changed into something more obvious.

Hope you are all well,
Mad King
Iam waiting:love:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I was on the vacation and i'm back for this game baby. :love: :geek: I got the news that it's gonna be out tomorrow ha i can't wait man. Thank you. I gotta ask tho we don't need to start from over again right? Save from freeroam enough right?
Well due to the fact that I've implemented this feature, the user will need to load a save game before the Morrigan bath scene. It shouldn't be much of a trouble as the Morrigan scene is short in length.

Cheers,
Mad King

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Hey APD13 i'd like to know if the patch from OP(0.6) will work for 0.6.0.1. that i've got from Hatreon? Or i've got to wait for a new version?

Reactions: Canto Forte

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Vis [v0.6.0.1] [Mad King Games] - Original Size: 1.19GB

Download Win (122MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2019
I am so crazy IL with Morrigan but this latest update was a setback! You go to town to defend Anete yet she went over to the Dark Side cause they had cookies!

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Just downloaded 0.6.0.1 & loaded a save from 0.6 & was going to the bath house & following error:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/sandbox_labels.rpy", line 33, in script
call screen bath_opened_day_02
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen bath_opened_day_02 is not known.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Free roaming ... roaming around aimlessly on the streets and occasionally triggering some recurring event in a pub / inn / castle / fortress / monastery / cathedral / mansion / catacomb / cave ;)

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes