DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
APD13 Sir, I'm new with this game and as I read the walkthrough, there are different stats to watch out for. May I ask for each stat's description and it's purpose? I hope I'm not asking too much. Thank you.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
Hi mate,

I am glad that you loved the update. Regarding the amount of content, the number of renders are the same as the previous ones and so is the script. As I mentioned in previous replies, I am limited by the number of renders that I can do, until I have the budget to upgrade.
I would love nothing more than to deliver even more, but that is the bottleneck.

Thanks,
Mad King
I believe you mate. This game has so much potential just carry on with this passion. I still love the game no matter how much content it has.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
APD13 Sir, I'm new with this game and as I read the walkthrough, there are different stats to watch out for. May I ask for each stat's description and it's purpose? I hope I'm not asking too much. Thank you.
Hi mate,

I will make a game manual that will explain the game mecanism and it will give hints about the world.

Cheers mate

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Hi mate,

This NTR think is like the Pandora Box. So let's talk while we and drink beer.
All the corruption that she is having is because of two things.... aaa well three:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well... She looks good indeed :ROFLMAO:, although she seems to looks like whatever she wants, in Anata position I would probably do the same thing :sneaky:.
BUT... (yes, i like ellipsis) It still an NTR scenario, and a classic one if i may add, I know that you didn't deny it (or confirm it).

In her position this has not entirely consensual, she was literally in her power, she was a prisoner, she helpless at the moment and didn't exactly has forced (or was idk if she was in a magical trance, but seems like not) but was pretty fucking easily manipulated to do so, to a point where she just forgot that she was in "love" (a strong word in this case) with someone else.

Idk if that was the intention of the scene (and judging by your reply seems like not) but it was the impression that passed.
As you see, there a lot of guessing in my comment, cause i'm just trying to pass my perspective when i see it as a fellow writer the public

OBS: NTR is a damned word :censored:, angry hordes of peasants get their torches and forks just from hearing it, and see their gathering is one of my guilty pleasures :devilish:.
OBS2: Idk why but in 80% of my comments (not that I comment a lot) only the devs reply (or like) to them, I still don't know if this is a good thing or not :unsure:.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Well, this update killed my interest in Anette. Went back to a previous save, and chose against having a romantic route with her. Hopefully the other love interests don't go the same way in the future. But a very nice game otherwise.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I agree with albul, there was no real reason to give the player a choice on whether they wanted a romantic relationship or not....at least not after this update. Better to go back and choose against it. In my opinion, solely mine, I wasnt a fan of this update. 1 reason being the above mentioned. The only character to have the option thus far and it's shot to hell now. Not to mention I feel like, im not getting anywhere with the ones im actually trying for I.E. the mom and sisters. Just doesnt seem like thier stats are really going anywhere to make them yours.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
first of all that wasn't netorare as the girl wasn't stolen, perhaps and she doesn't seem to want to return to that place but she had no choice...
I believe what the update tried to do is make both the MC and Anete realise how hopeless they are and how powerless they are at the moment... MC's carelessness caused the death of Anete, her innocence and a twist of fate sent her to a place she shouldn't be. Decima reminded me of a scene from the lord of the rings where Eowyn stands against the nazgul. But! Anete is no warrior, she is a pure naive girl that shouldn't be alive, if it wasn't for the prince's attempt to play hero. And yet here she was stading against a demonic being on a dragon. what was she supposed to do? Kill Decima with laughter trying to act though? it was a scene unfortunately necessary for her growth and anyone paying attention to the story shouldn't find it arousing. what I want to know is how she'll evolve.... will she keep being the lamb for the slaughter or will she raise and shine with some power inherited from her mother...
I'll end this wall of text with a great movie quote that could be interpreted as 2 Vis players talking about this update:
Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.

meinefresse1

Aug 26, 2018
Played 601 and the update is all about this sidechar? Whatever. Like this game even this update was crap to me. Overall still one of the better games with 'fantasy setup'.

Reactions: Hyped

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hey again APD13 :love:

Would like to mention another thing(not clearly a bug, i'd call it an issue):

Another thing i'd like to mention is about sex scenes endings:
Hi mate,

Thank you for noticing that bug. Most likely I wouldn't have found it without your help. Thank you once more.
Regarding your sugestion, it is something to reflect upon because it makes sense. I didn't have a special desire for this splash effect but all I had in mind was to mark that moment. It will be a feature to play with.

Once again, thank you for your support

• Love
Reactions: Kendra

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
first of all that wasn't netorare as the girl wasn't stolen, perhaps and she doesn't seem to want to return to that place but she had no choice...
I believe what the update tried to do is make both the MC and Anete realise how hopeless they are and how powerless they are at the moment... MC's carelessness caused the death of Anete, her innocence and a twist of fate sent her to a place she shouldn't be. Decima reminded me of a scene from the lord of the rings where Eowyn stands against the nazgul. But! Anete is no warrior, she is a pure naive girl that shouldn't be alive, if it wasn't for the prince's attempt to play hero. And yet here she was stading against a demonic being on a dragon. what was she supposed to do? Kill Decima with laughter trying to act though? it was a scene unfortunately necessary for her growth and anyone paying attention to the story shouldn't find it arousing. what I want to know is how she'll evolve.... will she keep being the lamb for the slaughter or will she raise and shine with some power inherited from her mother...
I'll end this wall of text with a great movie quote that could be interpreted as 2 Vis players talking about this update:
Frodo: I can't do this, Sam.
Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.
Hi mate,
I love when people merge into the world I've created. I love it!

Me after reading your comment:
1564778244972.png

Last edited:

MarkHansen

Feb 19, 2019
Played 601 and the update is all about this sidechar? Whatever. Like this game even this update was crap to me. Overall still one of the better games with 'fantasy setup'.
That's the epitome of milking for most of these games that hardly go anywhere for long.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes