ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Hi mate,

I understand your point of view and that is why I have an argument to that. First of all, the relation between Anete and the MC is not something certain. The user has the right and will have the right to choose if he/she will romance her. At the point when the scenes were created, none of them declared their love or had any other strong feelings for each other. Yes, she thinks of him as his knight in shining armour but that may be because she doesn't know what love is... yet. There are a lot of young women that at some point they fall in love over and over again until they would found their true love.

I can ask you this. If she is in love with him, and he has a harem route with other women, is that NTR?
Yes, WE are the MC, WE make the choices. So WE are playing as the MC, so if a potential harem member AND or love interest gets taken and involved with someone else... That would classify under ntr..

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yes, WE are the MC, WE make the choices. So WE are playing as the MC, so if a potential harem member AND or love interest gets taken and involved with someone else... That would classify under ntr..
I would be happy enough with Morrigan and Liliana(nice Dragon Age reference, both my favorite girls in those games...add a Merril and you have my free favorite girls of that game-series)

Reactions: Zatrian

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi mate,

Well, if the MC has more than one relationship, that could be named NTR. Because from the point of view of a girl that he is romancing, he is having an affair.
What I am trying to say is that the point of view doesn't excuse the action itself.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Hi mate,

Well, if the MC has more than one relationship, that could be named NTR. Because from the point of view of a girl that he is romancing, he is having an affair.
Unless they're eager to share their man/MC...but Morrigan feels quite jealous...Leliana quite clingy like the classic little sister in love with their older brother...i kinda feel that they aren't eager to share...maybe in the family but not outside..

ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Hi mate,

Are playing as the girl or as the MC? Do you understand what NTR is?

Edit: This would be just cheating... cause we have no control of the girl and or aren't following the girl..

Reactions: EJW and KingWeWuz

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
I can understand why some didn't like the scene Anete had with Decima but it served a purpose. It introduced Decima as a character and showed some of what made her tick. Possibly as a future love interest for the main character. As for Anete she is very naive and Decima is showing her a world she never thought of but will now. If she has feelings for the main character maybe now she will be able to see them as romantic and sexual in nature. After the update, I am just hoping the main character will be able to have some scenes with both Decima and the demoness the mother made the pact with.

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Cool'Thulhu

Sep 24, 2017
Hi mate,

I understand your point of view and that is why I have an argument to that. First of all, the relation between Anete and the MC is not something certain. The user has the right and will have the right to choose if he/she will romance her. At the point when the scenes were created, none of them declared their love or had any other strong feelings for each other. Yes, she thinks of him as his knight in shining armour but that may be because she doesn't know what love is... yet. There are a lot of young women that at some point they fall in love over and over again until they would found their true love.

I can ask you this. If she is in love with him, and he has a harem route with other women, is that NTR?
*(I will try not to make a wall of text this time)

Seems like the peasants already get their torches and forks MUHAHAH, so it works :devilish::devilish::devilish: !!!

Since NOW we are talking about possibilities, my previous comment was to clarify what really happened IF this "love" was corresponded. But even IF this love is just one-sided and platonic, she knows, since she was raised by normal human moral constructs, that being intimate with someone when in "love" (or what she think that is love) with another one is wrong. It's not fresh in my memory right now but I think she still have thoughts about her "Knight" in that "world", if she does't care, what's the point of she thinking about it.

About the other thing: In a Harem Route (idk if you are talking about the etymology or the gender, so I will assume it's the gender), It's depends of how consensual this relationship is, if the others are aware and even get involved (witch is what happens in most of the time) in the harem and are okay with it, so no, its not an NTR, but if it behind theirs back, it is, some may define NTR as some form of cheating (and liking, in some cases not at start).

The peasants gathering is becoming noisy and its enraging the guards (Mods), then enough about NTR today or the "Abyss may stare back at us".

Reactions: Cernunnos.
Dec 26, 2017
Off topic, but the logic in that picture is a little off, off course 2 ( a-b ) = a - b will always be true as long as a = b, because a - b will always be 0, it could be 10,000 = 1 :)
But the real logic error is presuming that dividing by 0 is equivalent to dividing by 1 rather than being undefined.

LiQu1d@Rm0r

Mar 13, 2019
find a bug

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/sandbox_labels.rpy", line 33, in script
    call screen bath_opened_day_02
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen bath_opened_day_02 is not known.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MAD KING GAMES VIS VERSION 0.6.0.1\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MAD KING GAMES VIS VERSION 0.6.0.1\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MAD KING GAMES VIS VERSION 0.6.0.1\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MAD KING GAMES VIS VERSION 0.6.0.1\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2891, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MAD KING GAMES VIS VERSION 0.6.0.1\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1092, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Vis 0.6.0.1
Sun Aug 04 11:36:20 2019

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
find a bug

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MAD KING GAMES VIS VERSION 0.6.0.1\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1947, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MAD KING GAMES VIS VERSION 0.6.0.1\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1935, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MAD KING GAMES VIS VERSION 0.6.0.1\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 277, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MAD KING GAMES VIS VERSION 0.6.0.1\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2891, in call_screen
    show_screen(_screen_name, _transient=True, *args, **kwargs)
  File "T:\[gamez] prn\MAD KING GAMES VIS VERSION 0.6.0.1\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\Vis-0.6.0.1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 1092, in show_screen
    raise Exception("Screen %s is not known.\n" % (name[0],))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Vis 0.6.0.1
Sun Aug 04 11:36:20 2019

Hi mate,

Thank you for reporting it. This thread is updated with the latest build that contains a fix for that bug.

Cheers

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Wow. This game has meat in it. Lots! It's infinitely better than all those other games where "MC lives with family! MC fucks family! Yay!!!", type of game.

Content-wise, this game comes out on top.

Of all the possible females in the MC's lfe, I like Morgana best.

Lilliana reminds me of Sansa Stark, before the Lannisters got their hooks into her. Bland, banal. Not really interesting. Personally, I'd like to question the parents who raise their girls that way. Its a disservice to make them unaware of the cuel side of life. My personal opinion is that Sansa, and here, Lillana, is choosing to ignore the ugly side of life, but
have chosen to live in a fantasy world. Yeah. I don't lke that.

In comparison, I'd willingly sacrifice my own soul for a woman like Morgana. She knows how to live.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes