Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 03/03/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Vis" version "1.3".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Vis" versione "1.3".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Vis" version "1.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Vis" versione "1.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Just a quick question if someone would be so kind to answer politely? Does this still suffer from the mysterious shrinking penis of the MC that happened early on, or was that adjusted at some point? If that's not an issue any longer I'm thinking of picking this one back up. Appreciate any informative answers, thank you.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just a quick question if someone would be so kind to answer politely? Does this still suffer from the mysterious shrinking penis of the MC that happened early on, or was that adjusted at some point? If that's not an issue any longer I'm thinking of picking this one back up. Appreciate any informative answers, thank you.
Been a while since I played the early stuff....but ummm...what?

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Been a while since I played the early stuff....but ummm...what?
I picked this up very early on from another site, one of the first handful of VN's I got hold of, on the second update if I recall, and the major thing that upset people back then(over on the other forum) was a few updates later the MC's penis started to mysteriously shrink in the renders. If they were all adjusted then I suppose no one would notice/care. He was originally sporting something like 7.5-8? inches, then as updates came along it was something like around 6 or so if he was lucky when I decided to drop it. It's been a long while and measurements are guesses. However, I actually did compare screen shots from version to version back then, it did mysteriously shrink. I just found that to be ridiculous and couldn't continue. Is that still the case?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
If it is it's not something I noticed or even cared about.

I tend to spend my time being more interested in the story, the ladies and overall artwork rather than my MC's cock.

Reactions: c3p0

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I picked this up very early on from another site, one of the first handful of VN's I got hold of, on the second update if I recall, and the major thing that upset people back then(over on the other forum) was a few updates later the MC's penis started to mysteriously shrink in the renders. If they were all adjusted then I suppose no one would notice/care. He was originally sporting something like 7.5-8? inches, then as updates came along it was something like around 6 or so if he was lucky when I decided to drop it. It's been a long while and measurements are guesses. However, I actually did compare screen shots from version to version back then, it did mysteriously shrink. I just found that to be ridiculous and couldn't continue. Is that still the case?
Hey there,

I remember that update was a stressful one, due to bugs and renders and especially in terms of reaching the deadline for the release. I remember that I stayed up until 4 AM to release it on Patreon. Later it was released on F95. So you can imagine how I felt the next day when I received comments about MC's dick... After all the work, and all the sacrifice, I missed one thing for which I was almost decimated. Could have I had the bad luck of choosing to release the game on a website where some users, were so genitally gifted that I should be considered an outcast and my vision of the game to be considered a heresy?! Why God?! Why did I have to learn this way, that my main character wasn't the next spider-man (with three legs) or why he isn't a man that somehow looks like a 14 years old boy that is gifted with a dick that can create canyons upon having an erection (America, now you have your answer). Should I thank my God for this? Thank you, God. Now I have issues.

Leaving jokes aside, I have redone the renders for that chapter and now it's good to go.

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
Hey there,

I remember that update was a stressful one, due to bugs and renders and especially in terms of reaching the deadline for the release. I remember that I stayed up until 4 AM to release it on Patreon. Later it was released on F95. So you can imagine how I felt the next day when I received comments about MC's dick... After all the work, and all the sacrifice, I missed one thing for which I was almost decimated. Could have I had the bad luck of choosing to release the game on a website where some users, were so genitally gifted that I should be considered an outcast and my vision of the game to be considered a heresy?! Why God?! Why did I have to learn this way, that my main character wasn't the next spider-man (with three legs) or why he isn't a man that somehow looks like a 14 years old boy that is gifted with a dick that can create canyons upon having an erection (America, now you have your answer). Should I thank my God for this? Thank you, God. Now I have issues.

Leaving jokes aside, I have redone the renders for that chapter and now it's good to go.
Lol, sorry, I wasn't trying to scratch scabs from old wounds, honestly. On that same site there were a lot of guys complaining about MC's who were too large, I chalked it up to penis envy, and just assumed you fell victim to their harassments. I thought yours was the next in line to fall victim to this crowd, and found that to be ridiculous and so that was my reason. All that being said, I loved your work prior to that fiasco. And since all this is basically moot...I'm going to finish what you've released of your story. Sorry if this was upsetting, lol. I really do like your renders and story and I appreciate you taking the time to answer and correct that.

SNOW 777

Jul 26, 2020
I don't know yet if cheating will do any good but here is what I have found so far.

It maybe best not to use cheats because it could break your saves.

Some of the cheats work and some get reset to what the game gives you so use as you see fit.

xx= number you want.

Mother
mot_love = xx
mot_lust = xx
mot_corruption = xx

Twin sister.
mor_love = xx
mor_lust = xx
mor_corruption = xx

Younger Sister.
lil_love = xx
lil_lust = xx
lil_corruption = xx

MC

leader_stat = xx
seducer_stat = xx
warrior_stat = xx
lover_stat = xx

There is also these 2 but there set to zero at this time and I have not found a use for them yet, I am still in the beginning of the VN.

coins = xx
royalgem = xx

I will add to these if it is needed.
how do we use them?
can you explain my friend?

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes