• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Now, I want to take the bull on its horns because I saw that there were many that commented about this and because I received more facepalms on my post related to this subject than I received during exams, I will talk about optional NTR.

First of all, it is optional. It won't be with all the characters but with a few.
Why did I go on this path!? First of all, is about giving life to the world, without falling into a kinetic way of seeing things.
In the optional NTR we can talk about someone that is being led on this path by the mc or a side character that has this desire from the start. The world is a big place.
I am trying to bring life to characters through diversifying and somehow creating a hint of free will.
Somehow it would be strange, that in a world where people are massacred, gods interfere with the mortal world and some people are on 'Alabama mode', the limit would be set on optional sharing/cheating. As if in the world I am trying to create, warlords stand aside and say 'Today we kill women and children but gods forbid if I will cheat on my wife.'
Leaving jokes aside, I think we should enjoy the freedom of choice and start creating our own world as we see fit. Not inherit it.
(y)

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Now, I want to take the bull on its horns because I saw that there were many that commented about this and because I received more facepalms on my post related to this subject than I received during exams, I will talk about optional NTR.

First of all, it is optional. It won't be with all the characters but with a few.
Why did I go on this path!? First of all, is about giving life to the world, without falling into a kinetic way of seeing things.
In the optional NTR we can talk about someone that is being led on this path by the mc or a side character that has this desire from the start. The world is a big place.
I am trying to bring life to characters through diversifying and somehow creating a hint of free will.
Somehow it would be strange, that in a world where people are massacred, gods interfere with the mortal world and some people are on 'Alabama mode', the limit would be set on optional sharing/cheating. As if in the world I am trying to create, warlords stand aside and say 'Today we kill women and children but gods forbid if I will cheat on my wife.'
Leaving jokes aside, I think we should enjoy the freedom of choice and start creating our own world as we see fit. Not inherit it.
yep for example harem fans will be glad that u r doing optional choices with NTR or sharing....definitely will throw money on u for giving life to world :)

Reactions: Alex20232077

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I promise it won't dissapoint.
I was just about to ask whether Lillith will have her own LI path as well, but it seems someone beat me to it, heh.

And does it make me a weirdo that I really preferred the whole MC and Lillith's up close and personal cuddling in the cart :love: with their whole "power and position" banter, over their bath scene later?

p.s. Wish we could have gotten more Morrigan scenes, but it is what it is.
Perhaps we'll see more of her in next update?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
And someone beat me wih this question...
I think it is, but like you I'm unsure.

JJJ84: Their banter was a lot of fun and I tend to like it more than the bathing too.
Yeah, getting the feeling it's the same Karina (one of his female bodyguards who died).
Doesn't feel like a mere coincidence that there are 2 characters with the same name lol.

Feels like our MC might be in for another guilt trip.
Previously on the icy plains (with his blind combat instructor), he was asked in hallucination (or magic, can't remember exactly), whether he will let guilt consume him or whether he will move on.

I chose move on, but with Karina returning but not right in the head, well I'd be guessing moving on is easier said than done, and it might really mess with MC's head with the emotions.

Yeah, the cuddling, the getting close contact of their faces. Pretty sexual nature of their dialogue (though I guess unintentional, :ROFLMAO: or was it?) I liked the scene a lot.

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, getting the feeling it's the same Karina (one of his female bodyguards who died).
Doesn't feel like a mere coincidence that there are 2 characters with the same name lol.
Me too.
I chose move on, but with Karina returning but not right in the head, well I'd be guessing moving on is easier said than done, and it might really mess with MC's head with the emotions.
But we won't be alone this time. We have Morrigan and Lilith who both would come to help and others too. Will be interesting nevertheless.

What is now more interesting is, where is her sister?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. see .. this game about the heir to the kingdom being posessed by a higher power
mirrors the inheritance story of another game - ataegina, which pretty much is harry potter in disguise (clueless spoiled brat thrown in unforseen cluttered dangerous circumnstances with the power to run the universe) - call it shazam, call it spiderman ... clouded mind with huge heart.

Feels like our MC might be in for another guilt trip.
Previously on the icy plains (with his blind combat instructor), he was asked in hallucination (or magic, can't remember exactly), whether he will let guilt consume him or whether he will move on.

There needs to be some understanding as to why dune or star wars work:
they are not games, they show other characters than MC be the strong level headed
sound leader to follow or listen to when the protagonists cower or wither.

In a game, the whole weight is on MC shoulders and as long as that MC is a hulking
harkonnan, he needs to fkk anyone disrespecting him, otherwise his rule does not work
in any meaningful way for players to have continued interest in gaming.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
yep for example harem fans will be glad that u r doing optional choices with NTR or sharing....definitely will throw money on u for giving life to world :)
I don't know if you were ironic but money was not my first thought when I started developing this game. If I wanted that, I would have created a VN with a guy that looks like an underage boy that has the sole purpose to bang his 'landlady', the daughter of the landlady, and the landlady version 2.

There are safe paths to follow, but they don't bring anything new to the table.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Is the game worth playing rn?
IMO yes, but its quote on quote since it really depends on several things. Bear in mind there's a lot of filler (not really filler but it feels like it) and not a lot of lewd scenes. The game is fairly lenghty by now but there's a lot of scenes the typical AVN reader wont care at all, too much focus on side character (not so much lately thank god), but the game does have good lore akin to the likes of Dragon Age and I like dark medieval fantasy. However its weird because the game should be played as a voyern VN but there's a constant attempt to be a sandbox. LIs dont get their fare share (well, I'd say enough, its a AVN after all) of lewd dialogue and scenes.

Honestly? Overall good CGs, good lore and good story when it doesnt deviate from the MC. But it lacks real progression with the LIs. Its insane to think the game is what, 3 years old? And the development focus on things no one cares about like sandbox and spins-off. Like does anyone remember Ava, the blonde elf, the merc daughter?

Look I do like the game, I just wished, for once, the dev wasnt so ambitious and sticked to the usual AVN model.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
I don't know if you were ironic but money was not my first thought when I started developing this game. If I wanted that, I would have created a VN with a guy that looks like an underage boy that has the sole purpose to bang his 'landlady', the daughter of the landlady, and the landlady version 2.

There are safe paths to follow, but they don't bring anything new to the table.
i was ironic:)

if that was your intention u succesed...other decisions are....well realy "gamble"

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - MultiMod (Progress Update - A Change Of Plans)

Well, It's been a long 24hrs y'all. I was only going to update the old mod's ChoiceGuide and leave it at that for now since I have so many projects cooking on the stove currently. After I started working on a proper Gallery for this lovely VN it was apparent that not only I (remember, I code these mods for my own personal use, sharing but a few of them) but you all deserved better than me tossing out a refresh of an outdated mod now that some of you have experienced the newer versions of SanchoMod (see my profile for those if you wish).

So, that preamble out of the way suffice it to say that I'm kicking ass and taking names....deciding to port the new SanchoMod Core mod over to this VN. I've all the normal SanchoMod tweaks done (see all the fine pics below) and now back to work on the Gallery. Hang in there y'all, you know my work is worth the wait (yes, I know that sounds conceded but you guys know I'm fuckin' with you half the time).

Anyway, here's a shit-ton of teaser pics of product in current state (mostly complete). I hope to have it all done, tested, archive compiled, and ready for distribution a bit later this evening. I'm gonna start drinking my usual Crown & Cokes within the half hour and bang out this darn Gallery and whatever else I decide to add. Regards till I see you for the next update.

Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
[...]
So, that preamble out of the way suffice it to say that I'm kicking ass and taking names....deciding to port the new SanchoMod Core mod over to this VN. I've all the normal SanchoMod tweaks done (see all the fine pics below) and now back to work on the Gallery. Hang in there y'all, you know my work is worth the wait (yes, I know that sounds conceded but you guys know I'm fuckin' with you half the time).
Thanks man for your insight. It really helps us keep track of what we are doing. Related to the gallery, it will be redone. That was made by me back in the days when I started the project.
Would some sort of partnership be possible, like between Talothral and ShaddyModda in Sorcerer? Adding a great mod to a great game "officially" could go a long way... Just thinking beyond my business, of course. Take it for what it is.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Would some sort of partnership be possible, like between Talothral and ShaddyModda in Sorcerer? Adding a great mod to a great game "officially" could go a long way... Just thinking beyond my business, of course. Take it for what it is.
Do what exactly? Am I reading this wrong or are you throwing me under the bus? What's wrong with my mods? I think they contend for (subjectively) the best on the sight if I'm being perfectly honest and always respect the aesthetic and quality of the developer at a minimum, but actually much higher most of the time. I've even gone so far as to completely overhaul a VN's GUI if it's below par. 8,000+ lines of solid Python code is no small feat. If I'm taking you the wrong way then my apologies cause I'm not sure what you're getting at.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes