HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
Hi guys, girls, and Morrigan,

Honestly, I've seen this coming from a mile away and one day after the proofreader has sent me the last batch of reviewed scripts, I looked at this final part with the plot and I said to myself that I should remove it... but I haven't and I will tell you why.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020

Honestly, I've seen this coming from a mile away and one day after the proofreader has sent me the last batch of reviewed scripts, I looked at this final part with the plot and I said to myself that I should remove it... but I haven't and I will tell you why.

I don't like it, but I really respect your decision to sow treachery, discord, and chaos. Seeing the mental anguish and guilt and love the MC held for them, Karina, in particular...it seems like a very bitter way to honor their 'sacrifice' and the memory of what he thought they had growing up. I would sooner accept they were corrupted/lied to, and influenced by an infernal entity like Lilith or Decima, making them pliable agents to the will of their new masters, rather than willingly conspire to betray the one person they might have had real affection for. It's a tragedy to see those willing to trade honor, loyalty and even love for riches or a misplaced sense of revenge.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Vis [v1.6] [Mad King Games]

COMPRESSED
DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

VN VERSION
DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

You got balls man. Brace for impact though.

Maybe a spoilered disclaimer on the OP might be a good idea. Not just for the supposed NTR, but more generally that MC will suffer hardships and betrayals. It seems like a bunch of people are expecting some power fantasy and getting their feelings hurt.

woofer90

Jul 27, 2020
Honestly this update will be controversial, i understand the reasons the dev had behind the latest events, but the fact that he said NTR would be optional, and in this last update it's unavoidable is a big hit to his credibility in my eyes.

I still enjoy the game and will keep playing but i cant say i'm not disapointed .

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - The v1.6 Update Gameplan

Good evening. I've finished porting SM's Core v6 over to Vis v1.5 (update is on the mod's thread if curious), and currently porting it all over to v1.6 "Sandbox". Don't be disgruntled VN fans as here's my plan to get something in everyone's hands as fast as possible... I will be releasing both "Sandbox" and "VN" versions (hopefully later this evening) which will be mostly identical to start. What I mean by this is that I will work the actual freeroam portions of the "Sandbox" mode AFTER the initial release so you will at least have the benefits of SanchoMod's VN features and all the other goodies until I get the freeroam portion completed. With this said the final version of the the SanchoGallery will be up to v1.5 at a minimum but I'll populate to v1.6 if time allows for the initial update release.

I hope that makes sense as it's to allow you folks something proper in your hands while I take the time needed to sort out the details of the freeroam coding (you folks experienced with SM's FreeRoam MiniStat info will know that it's rather elaborate in code detail due to being dynamic in nature).

I'll keep y'all posted. Regards.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017

Honestly, its your game. You've got the story you want to tell and it seems like things said in the past (NTR optional) are more of guidelines that dont need to be followed, which again is your right to change your mind. Its just not the kind of game I Like playing and will be moving on from this one. Good luck going forward.

Feb 17, 2022
Yep.

Loved and supported the game going on 2 years but this whole bullshit storyline is the final straw.

Gave this dev the benefit of the doubt when myself and others had issues with previous questionable content and the MC refusing to learn from his mistakes and grow up. Then when that finally starts happening now we get this huge sucker punch to the balls and of course the ever popular surprise unavoidable NTR which was promised to never happen....

Fuck this shit, enjoy my money it's the last you will ever get out of me. Can't fathom why I ever believe these fuckin devs...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'll be completely honest, I just finished playing 1.6

Agreed 100%. I'd rather them not come back than accept the choices they willingly made. I too would have rather they be corrupted/possessed into those decisions. At the VERY least, they could have avoided defiling themselves physically and agreed to do everything else but whore themselves out sexually, to achieve their misguided objectives. I will still keep playing, but this twist saddens and disappoints me. Considering the bond the MC had with Karina in particular, referring to her as his childhood best friend and first love....that level of betrayal is almost too much.

I still couldn't bring myself to kill her, instead, the same option for Gunther of exile/banishment would be the only punishment I could allow.

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021

I think it is amazing that you go this way. Like you said, life is not rainbows and giggles- treachery, anguish, sorrow, that's life. The thing is, the spoiled ones that will complain will be loud, but I don't believe they are a majority. Just tell us the story that you want to tell. Keep up the good work bro.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Just keep running in to error, don't know what it's going on
You are loading a previous save that was running SanchoMod. When loading those saves in an otherwise updated game that isn't modded then place the file listed in the mod's OP thread "Uninstall" inside the unmodded "game" folder. This nifty little file cancels my previously open Python code and mini-screens so your modded saves load just dandy inside an un-modded game. See thumbnail below. Regards.
1652155405719.png

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes