dervalle007

Jan 23, 2022
Hey Mad King do you still have a few renders of Morrigan lying around somewhere that you didn't use in the game? Would be a nice memory of the game.

jgrant941

Jan 6, 2023
can anybody help with the incest patch on mac, it says i need a password to unlock it but i dont have that option anywhere after downloading it

Holdos

Sep 13, 2021
Hello Mad King, I like your work and it is clear that you are a great artist, I hope you continue to delight us with your art and that in not too long a time you get a significant income to be able to dedicate yourself 100% to this. On the other hand, I hope I'm wrong, but for sponsors, stability is important, even if you're good, if you give the impression that you don't finish your work, they may fear that you will leave them lying around and it won't be worth spending money on your magnificent work. Hopefully I'm wrong. Greetings

jgrant941

Jan 6, 2023
can someone please explain how to install incest patch on mac, cant get it to work,the patch isn't archived when i download so dont have the option to give password,really wanna play this game properly

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
can someone please explain how to install incest patch on mac, cant get it to work,the patch isn't archived when i download so dont have the option to give password,really wanna play this game properly
It's a rar so use some software that can decompress rars. Peazip is one that is easy to use.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Again, instead of focusing on the game King goes again doing god knows what. Fuck me, it sucks being a fan for this game and every couple months, some new bullshit arrises. First it was the story not connecting with the main characters, then the spin-off prequels or whatever no one played, then the sandbox mode no one asked or cares about, now its another game... and we're almost 5 years since the first release without any really meaningful advances. We're just ended the prologue like 1 year ago and we haven't real developments ever since.

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
From what I've seen, devs who start a 'new game' while putting ''on hold'' or abandon another, very rarely finish both and almost always they end up finishing neither. I think that's sad because a lot of games that I liked , I never saw the end of them. It looks like VIS will go the same way... I hope not because I really loved this vn.
playing for the first time right now. even though you are a fellow kat enjoyer I hope you are mistaken of this game remaining unfinished its very good!

Reactions: JoeAngel

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Just when the MC rises to be the king to put his mark on the story of the empire and finally develops further his relationships with the LIs, also, some misteries about how and who pull the strings on the major scenario are beginning to be revealed, the dev pulls the plug. Just when the story gets more and more interesting.

Shame. I really wish this VN gets back on track. But it is just a thought.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes