Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
this update is October's MVP... and fits the saying "anything done for love goes beyond good and evil"..
and it rises more questions... why does the prince look like the mercenary he claims to have killed?
Morrigan in white... that's an interesting choice of colors, considering she went full sith this update, force chocking and all.
Killing Ava didn't look like a wise choice, from the player's perspective it would be a waste of a fine ass, and as story it would just sink Morrigan into darkness... sure I want to " corrupt" her, but not to her powers, if you catch my drift

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
You know, when this guy gives a game a bad rating and says it has a bad story, it practically means the opposite.
He has got the most terrible taste I have encountered here.
I don't know what constitutes a good game in his addled mind, but I'm sure chances that I would like it are next to non-existent.

I'd take that 2 out of 10 as a compliment.
i disagree with you the story is great no complaint here 10 of of 10 I played last night

TheGamer-

Mar 17, 2019
I liked how they wos two choices with Morrigan to kill or not to kill I went with no kill due to the fact i think she would of lost who she wos if she had killed and went all dark

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

X0R

Stay a Mystery, it’s Better.
Aug 5, 2016
The game is awesome and absolutely loved the models, I was a fool to not play this game any sooner. I just fucking love morrigan she reminds me of Yennefer from Witcher so more content with her in the future would be appreciated.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
i disagree with you the story is great no complaint here 10 of of 10 I played last night
You might be misunderstanding. BotC is saying that Malkovichi's taste in games is shitty and that you can generally assume the opposite of whatever that dude gives for a rating. So a 2/10 rating probably means in reality the game is at least an 8/10. I would have to agree.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You might be misunderstanding. BotC is saying that Malkovichi's taste in games is shitty and that you can generally assume the opposite of whatever that dude gives for a rating. So a 2/10 rating probably means in reality the game is at least an 8/10. I would have to agree.
This. I love Vis' story and characters.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
View attachment 399705

Preview - Vis 0.6.0.3
Hi mates,

If I may quote Eminem:
Guess who's back, back again...
Our beloved character is the main focus for the next release and what I can say is that... she is on fire.
That look is just like staring right at the sun but in a cold winter.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
Found a bug: in the block
Code:
label iloveyoumorrigan:
        j "I think I am starting to fall inlove with you."
        mrgname "Now, now... there is still a long way to reach my heart."
        mrgname "You are the only one on that path, but you will have to change to do that."
this line in the end is missed:
Code:
        jump aftermrghandjob
And there's a small typo as well.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Found a bug: in the block
Code:
label iloveyoumorrigan:
        j "I think I am starting to fall inlove with you."
        mrgname "Now, now... there is still a long way to reach my heart."
        mrgname "You are the only one on that path, but you will have to change to do that."
this line in the end is missed:
Code:
        jump aftermrghandjob
And there's a small typo as well.
Thank mate. It is a bug

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
"now...take off your tunic." WHAT fucking tunic. He's fucking topless. "I can feel your cock between my pussy lips." While HE's Wearing pants and SHE's wearing her outfit... sure. Also. So sick of this so called prince being so fucking useless his brains are smaller then his balls. ONE of them.
I want to like this game. But this bullshit is making it so fucking hard.

Also, fuck Ava. Only reason I didn't kill her was to not taint Morrigan more then your railroad wants us to.
Agreed, while most of the texts are ok, nice or even interesting, some of them in last 2 updates specifically feels like they were made in a hurry, just to put something there: sometimes illogical, like the example with tunic; sometimes just too simple, like in Dreams Of Desire type of games with the fucking BJ/HJ/FJ/BOOBJ etc. choices with no good writing to support the scene.

APD13 i sincerely hope you'd be able to find some time and enthusiasm to work more on those texts and to make it equally good throughout the whole game.

p.s. Yeah, the way MC acts(well actually he doesn't) is really becoming a bit irritating, also Ava is just a filler to get the other girls, as for me.

p.p.s. I love music in this game! :love:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes