iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Not much of a game. Maybe 20 minutes worth of gameplay for a game that has been out nearly a year.
As much as i love this game and think the writing is awesome, i have to agree with you. The story is very engaging however like you say its very short.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Vis [v0.6.0.3] [Mad King Games] Compressed
Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game
Original size ~1.52GB
Download ~154MB
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not much of a game. Maybe 20 minutes worth of gameplay for a game that has been out nearly a year.
As much as i love this game and think the writing is awesome, i have to agree with you. The story is very engaging however like you say its very short.
Are you just clicking fast until you get to erotic scenes? If you're reading everything (unless you know how to speed read), it takes much longer than 20 minutes. :rolleyes: I assume you're exaggerating...

Reactions: UncleVT

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Hi mate,

Was it necessary to click on the map to continue with the story? Nope. There is one button, called campaign that triggers the story in a VN mode. I talked why I wanted to implement this feature, in the previous posts.

Cheers
Sure, but unless that campaign button also includes everything that is on the "side characters" it is still content that you are missing, that could have been added to the main story instead of pointless clicking around. Sure, side characters are there for people to pick and choose which they want to interact with, but that is solved (imo in a better way) by choices made during the story to close off routes. Rather then just clicking spots on the map.

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Hey mate,

That was related to the release where I implemented the free-roaming feature. It's no longer valid info. I will delete it.
so nothing new from 0.6.0.2 to 0.6.0.3 (story wise). My last 0.6.0.2 save was here
1570853996787.png
and it goes to ending credits

Last edited:

Sleel

Mar 2, 2018
"now...take off your tunic." WHAT fucking tunic. He's fucking topless. "I can feel your cock between my pussy lips." While HE's Wearing pants and SHE's wearing her outfit... sure. Also. So sick of this so called prince being so fucking useless his brains are smaller then his balls. ONE of them.
I want to like this game. But this bullshit is making it so fucking hard.

Also, fuck Ava. Only reason I didn't kill her was to not taint Morrigan more then your railroad wants us to.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Or maybe like me, he doesn't give a flying fuck at a rolling donut about lez scenes.
OK, but you can't really complain in fairness that there isn't any content if you choose to skip it. Just because you move past it quickly doesn't mean the content isn't there. And the game is still much longer than 20 minutes, even with skipping that scene. But w/e; to each their own.

Reactions: UncleVT

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Such a sad sad game where 2 hot girls get killed and turn into Angels or Demons.
I hope they came back to protect the MC better then they did when they were alive.
where did you see them come back to life they just died and that was all
There are "angels" and "demons" in the brief MC-Lilith dream (maybe 25% of the way through) and in the latest "purgatory" bit with Cristina, Anete, Decima, and Decima's master. Also, the thread header image on the OP shows angelic versions of a couple of the girls. Maybe this was confusing or something?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I heard talk that the twins might come back from the dev but that was not long after they died, don't know how much plans have changed since then.

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi mate,

Let's talk at a coup of tea,

Because I know how a game is developed (costs, time and human resources) let's talk about a game made by a big company.

I will take Mass Effect 2, because it is one of my favorite games.
In the development process from Pre-Alpha to the Release, there are involved more than 200 people, most of them are from QA (dayshift, maybe nightshift and graveyard.), devs and writers, etc. The budget for the first mass effect was 2.7 million dollars ( ) so I can assume that the second Mass Effect had a bigger budget.

Now the interesting thing:
According to this website ( ) you can finish the game in 24h/30h (Main story.)

Now, imagine if a game that had a budget of ~2 million dollars, at least, with more than 200 people involved in the development process which lasted more than one year, has the playthrough of 24/30 hours what can I say when I develop a game in my free time and I am the writer, developer, QA and the guy that searches for the soundtracks?

In my opinion, Patreon and f95 are websites where games that are rising, are supported by the players that understand that not time but the quality makes the difference.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes