Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
After trying the free roam, I would have to say that in my opinion it is the worst addition you could have added to this game honestly. The game had such a strong narrative and C&C, and now players will be forced to go scene hunting and grind stats to unlock scene, nothing is more tedious or a boner killer than wasting time doing bullshit tasks to raise stats. Really horrible addition in my opinion.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
After trying the free roam, I would have to say that in my opinion it is the worst addition you could have added to this game honestly. The game had such a strong narrative and C&C, and now players will be forced to go scene hunting and grind stats to unlock scene, nothing is more tedious or a boner killer than wasting time doing bullshit tasks to raise stats. Really horrible addition in my opinion.
Hi mate,

The campaign will be triggered in the VN style through the Campaign button. I will take care of the free-roaming UI and I will make a tutorial in the next month. I've talked in the previous posts why I implemented free-roaming.

Cheers mate

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1569243153159.png

Hi mates,

I was a bit absent due to family issues. Now that I am back I wanted to post this scene from the next update and also share with you some news.
Related to the update, this will be a crossroad for Morrigan and the choice the player will make related to her will have an impact on her and the MC, in the future.
After I will release the next updates for Vis and Vis ROTL, in October I will focus on improving the UI, free-roaming (improving current features and adding new ones) and also I will do a bug hunt. That means that there will be no content for one month because I will focus only on that and I will pause charges on current patrons for that month. So to sum it up, on the next month I will focus on improving gamers experience in Vis and patrons will not be charged for October.
Another important feature that I want to add in October is related to the MC. I would like to remove the current stats for him and replace them with two major traits. Light and Dark paths. As I pictured the story, there will be milestones where you will have to choose between a morally good way of handling things or making use of that rusty ax.
Also, in that month, I want to create a game manual (like good old times), for users to get familiar with Vis.

Cheers mates,
Mad King

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi mates,

Sorry for not posting anything for the last week, but I had some urgent issues I needed to take care off and the free time I had I used it to progress with the game development.
Regarding the release, I am hoping to get it done these days as there are some final renders to be done. Regarding renders, I am experimenting with a little thing that I hope enhance the game experience. Ehhh... fingers crossed.
Hey... not that finger.
Cheers mates

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hi mates,

Here we have one dark and beautiful girl. While doing this wallpaper I also found a good armor build-up for her to wear on the battlefield. Yey.
This wallpaper is for all tiers.
Regarding the game, renders are done and the script has been sent to my blind friend, for proofreading. Don't worry, he is a professional.
I hope that you will love the next update :) <- that is me smiling.
Cheers

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
NOTE: If you have a save game after the Morrigan scene in the bathhouse, please load a save game before that scene to play this update. Due to a feature implemented with this release, players need to start from that point.
Hey APD13 i'd like to know if this is still true for 0.6.0.3 and saves from 0.6.0.2?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Free roam is just a way for Devs to release "2 hours" worth of content that is actually 3 mins of new things with 57 mins of clicking random movement buttons. It should be done away with completely from these games.
Hi mate,

Was it necessary to click on the map to continue with the story? Nope. There is one button, called campaign that triggers the story in a VN mode. I talked why I wanted to implement this feature, in the previous posts.

Cheers

Reactions: supermanz95

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
Free roam is just a way for Devs to release "2 hours" worth of content that is actually 3 mins of new things with 57 mins of clicking random movement buttons. It should be done away with completely from these games.
depends if theres actualy a reason for it to be there, so things to do in the area like side characters or quests for now im fine with giving the dev the benefit of the doubt since its early days

BOBINGTON453

Jun 14, 2019
yay more morrigan! defintly keep up the updates with her (although i guess you gotta include others to) is it just the one scenee this update? not complaining i just wanna know if i missed anything. and lastly is there a update schedule for this? like monthly or whatever or is it just whenever its out its out?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
yay more morrigan! defintly keep up the updates with her (although i guess you gotta include others to) is it just the one scenee this update? not complaining i just wanna know if i missed anything. and lastly is there a update schedule for this? like monthly or whatever or is it just whenever its out its out?
Hey there,

The updates are released every month. This month I have to do some dev work but the development will resume the next month.

Cheers

Reactions: revan335

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
These updates always seem too short to me. It's all too engaging; I don't want to stop playing. As always, APD13, an excellent update IMO. I can't wait to see things progress — in plot and in relationships. Morrìgan and Morgana took a breather down the hall while you sent Ava in to run a special play. I love it. :love: :love:

Last edited:

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
These updates always seem too short to me. It's all too engaging; I don't want to stop playing. As always, APD13, an excellent update IMO. I can't wait to see thing progress — in plot and in relationships. Morrìgan and Morgana took a breather down the hall while you sent Ava in to run a special play. I love it. :love: :love:
Thank you mate

• Love
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Such a sad sad game where 2 hot girls get killed and turn into Angels or Demons.
I hope they came back to protect the MC better then they did when they were alive.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes