Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC's choice at the end didn't seem to matter did it? one was love and one was lust i suppose. but no choice to avoid her advances at all? still a nice story.
It's part of the story. It's not a dating sim where you pick and choose the girls you go along based on plot.

The Mc and Morrigan are linked, it would break the plot if you could avoid her.

Cipherdragon

Aug 3, 2019
It's part of the story. It's not a dating sim where you pick and choose the girls you go along based on plot.

I think that is not what he meant just in general that both choices where not that different from each other. I agree that even a tiny update in that game is worth the waiting, I really like to see though what will happen with roaming the whole empire. Its still a long way until then but I guess APD13 has quite some ideas for it. And everyone will understand that it takes a long time to develop a game just by yourself.

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I think that is not what he meant just in general that both choices where not that different from each other. I agree that even a tiny update in that game is worth the waiting, I really like to see though what will happen with roaming the whole empire. Its still a long way until then but I guess APD13 has quite some ideas for it. And everyone will understand that it takes a long time to develop a game just by yourself.
Mates, the game it is still in the prologue phase so there is still much to explore

• Wow
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018

pretty much what i meant. killing Ava was an actual choice. not sure how the MC's choice at the end affected anything or if there was a point to it. i was further confused cause it would basically leave the stats pointless in that case then right? buuuut i just found out it's still in the prologue stage so wait i shall.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The choice doesn't do anything yet except removing a character if you choose that path.

If you followed the story leading up to the choice, every life she takes leads her down the dark path.

If you choose to kill Ava it ciorrupts Morrigan. It doesn't change anything in the following scenes but adds to the character score.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Mates, the game it is still in the prologue phase so there is still much to explore
One question is that part already fixed when you meet the girl with the long ears? Think you have that fight with the noble and guards directly after where Morrigan helps you. Game was fun until that and seems to again become playable after when you leave the castle, but it looks like a major chunk of story is missing about that tavern girl.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
The choice doesn't do anything yet except removing a character if you choose that path.

If you followed the story leading up to the choice, every life she takes leads her down the dark path.

If you choose to kill Ava it ciorrupts Morrigan. It doesn't change anything in the following scenes but adds to the character score.
the choice i was talking about was MC's choice at the end not Morrigan's. the one that says. i think im falling in love with you. or i could get used to this. if you click love he says both anyways but maybe it'll make sense in the future.

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes