-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The genre says femdom but i dont see it mentioned at all in the reviews... can anyone tell me if there is enough femdom for me to bother playing this for a dom-obsessed perv like me? if the dom content is very little or very difficult to reach I would just pass
If you're dom-obsessed, probably not. There is a bit here and there, but it isn't throughout the game or anything.

MisterL

Sep 17, 2019
can anyone tell me the answer to riddle i try to put piano as the answer but it tells me it's incorret
If I remember correct the answer was: A piano (capital "A") *edit: "A" not "The"

Shouldn't it work use the search function, I bet you will find the right answer in seconds

Last edited:
Reactions: Bangadian

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
can anyone tell me the answer to riddle i try to put piano as the answer but it tells me it's incorret
It's been mentioned in this thread many, many times. You should search to find answers in the future. Go to the top right of this page, type something like piano in the search box, make sure "This thread" is chosen in the box, and click the Search button. However, to answer your question here, you must note one important thing for this answer. The response you type is very finicky. It is case sensitive and two words. You have to type a capital A (as the first word) and lowercase piano (as the second word). You must type exactly this, including the space as well:
A piano

atticus06

Jul 2, 2018
It's been mentioned in this thread many, many times. You should search to find answers in the future. Go to the top right of this page, type something like piano in the search box, make sure "This thread" is chosen in the box, and click the Search button. However, to answer your question here, you must note one important thing for this answer. The response you type is very finicky. It is case sensitive and two words. You have to type a capital A (as the first word) and lowercase piano (as the second word). You must type exactly this, including the space as well:
A piano
thank you answering me and im new to the thread an didn't know the question was already ask so im sorry

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
D

Deleted member 1816167

Hi mates,

Before Coronavirus will spread, I think that I will spread the 0.9 build and I will set the target to this weekend. Although it's a fierce battle between me and the virus, I think I will win and I will come first.
Related to the update, I wanted to cover as much content as possible, in the given time, that is related to the preconditions for the prologue ending. I can't say much more because I will give spoilers.
Grab your armor, your sword, and your pants, and prepare for the outcome.
See you soon,
Mad King.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019

Hi mates,

Before Coronavirus will spread, I think that I will spread the 0.9 build and I will set the target to this weekend. Although it's a fierce battle between me and the virus, I think I will win and I will come first.
Related to the update, I wanted to cover as much content as possible, in the given time, that is related to the preconditions for the prologue ending. I can't say much more because I will give spoilers.
See you soon,
Mad King.

dose that mean the dev has the virus ?

D

Deleted member 1816167

Hi mates,

See you soon,
Mad King.
Coronavirus: 1, Mad King Games: 0

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Do people actually give a shit about that Anete chick? Seriously now you have 0 content with the little sister and not nearly enough with the twin and mom.. just saying dev must be one hell of a stubborn guy if he keeps it up like this...its like he doesnt want his game to make it big..

Reactions: Draverik and Valeck
3.70 star(s) 86 Votes