DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Do people actually give a shit about that Anete chick? Seriously now you have 0 content with the little sister and not nearly enough with the twin and mom.. just saying dev must be one hell of a stubborn guy if he keeps it up like this...its like he doesnt want his game to make it big..

Reactions: Draverik and Valeck

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
I think I will wait for the next update. After what took place with Anete acouple updates back im out on her as anything other than a toy. Im more into the three main, with the headstrong Dark sis in front. Seriously, any one that hot that can go that dark is #1 at least in my book.

xxTHESTYGIANxx

Nov 11, 2018
Do people actually give a shit about that Anete chick? Seriously now you have 0 content with the little sister and not nearly enough with the twin and mom.. just saying dev must be one hell of a stubborn guy if he keeps it up like this...its like he doesnt want his game to make it big..
Well he has had alot of complaints about Anete and the whole asking if you want a romance with her then...well yeah acouple updates back pissed people off. However most I have seen agree with you and I about wanting more content from the mom and sisters. Hopefully soon. And hence one of the reasons im taking this update off from playing. I have no use for Anete other than as a release at this point.

Reactions: Valeck

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Vis [v0.9] [Mad King Games] (2.16 GB rar pc source)
222 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
V (icious) I (nnuendo) S (tagnant) = stuck in the loop of not quite going 4 them babes but not running for the fences either.
Lust in the status of noble highrarchy ... only the me matters mentality .. easy to overlook the ominous monsters hiding
under the skin deep beauty of harpies all around MC.

Viciously hunt for the deep throbbing babe folds and only when you release in their most tranquil depths that you can
be sure they are on your side. Till then ... plow mercilessly into the kingdom of where and tear the myst of surrender!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
V (icious) I (nnuendo) S (tagnant) = stuck in the loop of not quite going 4 them babes but not running for the fences either.
Lust in the status of noble highrarchy ... only the me matters mentality .. easy to overlook the ominous monsters hiding
under the skin deep beauty of harpies all around MC.

Viciously hunt for the deep throbbing babe folds and only when you release in their most tranquil depths that you can
be sure they are on your side. Till then ... plow mercilessly into the kingdom of whare and tear the myst of surrender!
It always makes me smile reading Canto's comments, it's like a cross between beautifully sultry poetry and complete nonsense lost in translation >;D

Never change Canto

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes