Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
I think this is the 4th time that I'm asking this in this thread but I can't seem to unlock/start any event or progress the story after the sandbox got implemented
Also started a new game at least 4 times

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I think this is the 4th time that I'm asking this in this thread but I can't seem to unlock/start any event or progress the story after the sandbox got implemented
That's what happenes when an inexperienced dev is trying to mix a vn with a sandbox game,it confuses the shit out of players and you dont know how to even start the new update,try asking him maybe he'll answer.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
That's what happenes when an inexperienced dev is trying to mix a vn with a sandbox game,it confuses the shit out of players and you dont know how to even start the new update,try asking him maybe he'll answer.
I played tons of games and started a new game 4 or 5 times at least but still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I played tons of games and started a new game 4 or 5 times at least but still can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.
Cant help you buddy,after i saw the changelog i knew the update was not for me and i'm only gonna try it out again after he decides to work on content that everyone is expecting so i cant really tell you how to start the new update

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
Cant help you buddy,after i saw the changelog i knew the update was not for me and i'm only gonna try it out again after he decides to work on content that everyone is expecting so i cant really tell you how to start the new update
It's ok ty I think I figured it out

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
Why won't saves from my previous version, sync with this newer, and updated version?
Normally I don't ever save on the open world. I used a save from right before the Morgana models for the mc and it worked fine by getting me to the new content.

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Vis [v0.9] [Mad King Games] (2.16 GB rar pc source)
222 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega Workupload
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
can someone please upload this on nopy or something? maxed out on Mega, and workupload keeps restarting every few seconds.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
By all means keep it to yourself, don't let anyone else in on your secret. ;)
I believe that the sandbox mode is useless or useless atm and you just need to load a save where you are not in the sand box mode but during the story part then it will go on until the end of the update/current available content . Might be wrong maybe someone can confirm this .

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
I believe that the sandbox mode is useless or useless atm and you just need to load a save where you are not in the sand box mode but during the story part then it will go on until the end of the update/current available content . Might be wrong maybe someone can confirm this .
I reached the same conclusion, so if it's wrong, we can be wrong together. And I agree, the sandbox part is completely unneeded, but that seems true for 9 out of 10 sandbox games.

D

Deleted member 1921707

The game has real potential to be a really good VN. However, the dev seems to want to start new storylines that don't weave into other ones to make sense. If feels like trying to fit a square peg into a round hole with the confusing storylines.

Aug 22, 2018
so where does VN ends and sandbox mode starts? Before,during or after receiving hand-job from the sibling?
edit: nvm sorry for inconvinience and spoiling,missed the walk through few posts above....sorry again...

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
for the next addition, you really shouldn't have the answer need to be so specific that it has to be typed exactly with the right capitalisation
Hey there,
I will implement this one and other questions to have accept multiple forms of the same answer.

I will create a new page in the game UI similar to a wiki for the game. There it will be explained the whole concept and how you can trigger the VN part.

I created this type of hybrid because there were a lot of people who didn't want to do the free-roaming part just to progress through the main campaign. The free-roaming part, as I said over in previous posts, it will enhance as soon as a milestone is passed.

Related to the experience, I think that there is a first time for everything. As I mentioned in previous posts, Patreon and sites like f95 are the birthplaces for games and devs that want to shine through their passion. So if there is a dev that is, experienced in coding, he/she will lack the experience in rendering and so on. Lack for experience, in the end, calls only to settle the thirst for knowledge. So I never stated that I migrated from Blizzard or Bioware and I started developing games here.
I know that the next reply will be "why don't you stick with what you know?". A: Because I want more.

I don't want this to be interpreted as me complaining but somehow what I want from the community is constructive criticism. Except for the plot, which I know what it is, I always listened to the comments and I took them into consideration.

One other thing that I noticed that people are starting to create "patterns" in the event of how other games were developed.
All I can say is that patience can be the harbinger of paradise.

Cheers mates

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes