-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thank you for the scene with Liliana, APD13. As I started playing through this latest release, I was actually wondering to myself if the MC was going to see her again any time soon. I understand that, plot-wise, things haven't really pushed the MC to visit her, but I was a little sad that we hadn't seen her in quite a while. I am sad no more. :D

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
is there a bug fix for the blowjob scene? i have no found image and i want to see that animation

mrrahman

Aug 29, 2019
Thank you for the scene with Liliana, APD13. As I started playing through this latest release, I was actually wondering to myself if the MC was going to see her again any time soon. I understand that, plot-wise, things haven't really pushed the MC to visit her, but I was a little sad that we hadn't seen her in quite a while. I am sad no more. :D
what is the answer to the riddle?

Rali77

Jul 13, 2018
[QUOTE = "mrrahman، post: 3029446، member: 1616773"]
أي إجابة على اللغز؟
[/اقتبس]

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1582471185306.png

Hi, there mates,
The dev process is on a full run. This will somehow be a big update as I want to include all the necessary scenes that are to set our hero on his path and we may only pray that in the future he will successfully face the challenges that await him. Yeah, I know... this guy is something.
The next post will be with the 4k wallpaper.
See you soon,
El Rey loco (I started watching Narcos)
Hi, there mates,
The dev process is on a full run. This will somehow be a big update as I want to include all the necessary scenes that are to set our hero on his path and we may only pray that in the future he will successfully face the challenges that await him. Yeah, I know... this guy is something.
The next post will be with the 4k wallpaper.
See you soon,
El Rey loco (I started watching Narcos)

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
The genre says femdom but i dont see it mentioned at all in the reviews... can anyone tell me if there is enough femdom for me to bother playing this for a dom-obsessed perv like me? if the dom content is very little or very difficult to reach I would just pass

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes