• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

banzai123

Aug 9, 2020
Hello Fluxcarnal
Love your game first time i found it i binge played it till end 8 hours straight, this update same thing happened 8 hour marathon and loved it, just kinda confusing on the lycanthrophy thing what to do but still managed to get it, also i wanna ask is there any way to find out how the alien language works ? Spent about hour trying to figure it out and i just couldn´t :unsure: if there is that small hint u made didnt help me find out, but am currious about that girl.

Also found small bug dont know if anyone had same thing to happen to them but in silverdev when i tried to open journal it crashed, if u want i can post you error log.

Still love this game and am soo happy you continue to make more content for it. Wish best luck in future.

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
The odds of finding that are low from what I've found and definitely need to be boosted.
Nothing plot-crucial in the game is random.

There are several ways to resolve most things, including this. If not finding anything, it means another way has already been triggered or the trigger to find it here has not been met.

The two werewolf guides here have different paths for this step, both are correct.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Hello Fluxcarnal
Love your game first time i found it i binge played it till end 8 hours straight, this update same thing happened 8 hour marathon and loved it, just kinda confusing on the lycanthrophy thing what to do but still managed to get it, also i wanna ask is there any way to find out how the alien language works ? Spent about hour trying to figure it out and i just couldn´t :unsure: if there is that small hint u made didnt help me find out, but am currious about that girl.

Also found small bug dont know if anyone had same thing to happen to them but in silverdev when i tried to open journal it crashed, if u want i can post you error log.

Still love this game and am soo happy you continue to make more content for it. Wish best luck in future.
Thanks a lot!

The bug has been fixed in the version I've posted at the top of this page :)

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
i think by now i unlocked almost everythink in the game, but the white box. does anyone know how to get it?
I haven't been able to find anything either, there was a post earlier where someone found the code, but they cheated and dug through the game code to find it and didn't post the code.
I thought the code was related to the android you can get as a house guest, her name is Mxl. I was assuming that was a hint to roman numerals, but no combo I tried seemed to work. I am not sure if this is just unfinished or I haven't triggered something else that is needed to learn that code.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
OP, not sure if this is a bug or not but i had the, uh... apothecary? woman to the point of being stripped but after i did an infusion (i want to say the troll one? maybe the dragon) the next time i came back she was fully dressed again and the sex option was gone
(once i feel like i'm 100% done i'll post about the update, but a quick suggestion imo is that adding some kind of visual cue or a direct quote about the sewer entrance being immediately next to the barracks would be great, i got stuck as a werewolf for aaaages and my problem ended up only being that i didn't realize the blank spot was interactable and iirc the clue was it was next to the south wall?) also - noticed the townspeople now point out when poppy has been maxed out, great addition :)! (seems like it doesn't update with the whore just fyi)

anyway - i also thought it was to do with Mxl (since that is 1040 in roman numerals), but 1040 didn't work, my other guess was 10 since that's how much the servant had cost and it was the only other number i could remember, so i'm totally stumped on that too

other than the box, i remember finding a halo? marked vial in the dragon cave, and i believe another one somewhere else that seemed to have no use for, plus i haven't been able to do anything with the servant now that she's moved in, anyone know how to change that? i took a look in the image folders and there are a handful of characters i haven't met, but i'm assuming most of them haven't been added yet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i'm also assuming that there are a couple scenes in the ball that you only get one of, plus the knight
no idea on that part, and iirc the only new outfits ive found are the spider silk one and the nun outfit so i'm missing 2 of those as well

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
OP, not sure if this is a bug or not but i had the, uh... apothecary? woman to the point of being stripped but after i did an infusion (i want to say the troll one? maybe the dragon) the next time i came back she was fully dressed again and the sex option was gone
(once i feel like i'm 100% done i'll post about the update, but a quick suggestion imo is that adding some kind of visual cue or a direct quote about the sewer entrance being immediately next to the barracks would be great, i got stuck as a werewolf for aaaages and my problem ended up only being that i didn't realize the blank spot was interactable and iirc the clue was it was next to the south wall?) also - noticed the townspeople now point out when poppy has been maxed out, great addition :)! (seems like it doesn't update with the whore just fyi)

anyway - i also thought it was to do with Mxl (since that is 1040 in roman numerals), but 1040 didn't work, my other guess was 10 since that's how much the servant had cost and it was the only other number i could remember, so i'm totally stumped on that too

other than the box, i remember finding a halo? marked vial in the dragon cave, and i believe another one somewhere else that seemed to have no use for, plus i haven't been able to do anything with the servant now that she's moved in, anyone know how to change that? i took a look in the image folders and there are a handful of characters i haven't met, but i'm assuming most of them haven't been added yet?
and i'm also assuming that there are a couple scenes in the ball that you only get one of, plus the knight
no idea on that part, and iirc the only new outfits ive found are the spider silk one and the nun outfit so i'm missing 2 of those as well
Palinopsia is fickle, she reacts to what you say. She'll probably pull up her skirt again, don't worry!

Good catch on Fleur not updating her rumour part, will fix immediately.

Clues for the sewers are near the wall and the barracks, heard from different sources. The alleys mention the south part IIRC.

And yes, that alien code cryptography puzzle is way too hard, with only a small hint from MxI to help out. I'll probably soften that considerably up in a later update, but for now I'll cave in and give the solution (try and figure out how to come to that then instead ;)):

Spidersilk has no use yet, it's there for the next major update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shane2

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
Enjoying the new update a lot! Just wondering something, didn't get it with 0.1 so i assume it's new here.
I could buy a big anal plug from the toy merchant at the market.
Don't know why it was not available before. So i buy it and then .... nothing.
I doesn't appear in the inventory and i have no dialogue or choice mentioning it. Is that a normal thing?

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Enjoying the new update a lot! Just wondering something, didn't get it with 0.1 so i assume it's new here.
I could buy a big anal plug from the toy merchant at the market.
Don't know why it was not available before. So i buy it and then .... nothing.
I doesn't appear in the inventory and i have no dialogue or choice mentioning it. Is that a normal thing?
Can't be used yet, it's just for later while I remembered to put it there.

And good to hear!

Reactions: god_kane
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes