• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

maximuslotr

Aug 18, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No problem. I have gone through the entire script multiple time creating custom changes for myself and become familiar with renpy code through this game. So thank you for making this game. :)

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
So if you haven't had sex yet can you with the unicorn?
It'll show spoilers, but if you dig around in the game's files (game folder > game > images) you'll be able to see what's in the game or not, with most of the sex scenes located in the "Sex" folder, conveniently. Within that folder and the Unicorn's own folder, there's nothing for Minx + Unicorn. I think the reasoning & implication is that even if you haven't viewed any sex scenes in-game, and/or Minx's parts have been kept in "pristine" condition, she's had some form of sexual relations in the past.

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
How do idelete game saves? They keep popping up even after i delete them (also, somehow, my saves from 0.1 transfered to 0.2 but they are all broken)

god_kane

Aug 3, 2020
So nobody knows what is the deal with the big anal plug you can buy?
Also i know there's more content (looking at pictures in game files) but no idea how to get it. If any1 knows
- The alien girl playing with Minx anus
- Anything with the bug girl in the mines. She just always kick me out
- Anything with Kat. Can't do anything with her

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
How do idelete game saves? They keep popping up even after i delete them (also, somehow, my saves from 0.1 transfered to 0.2 but they are all broken)
Renpy also saves to local as well as the game location. You’d have to delete them there too or press delete on the keyboard when hovering over a save.

Sep 28, 2018
The easiest way I have found (windows only) is if you go to your C drive, and then go to "Users/user/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/VixensTailll" Here all of your saves for the game reside. You can pick the ones you want to delete from older version. Then go back and rename the new saves. So For instance if you had save " "200-1-LT1"period"save" " you would delete your older saves and then rename this save file to "1-1-LT1 "period" save. "This would show up as the first save when you come to the load menu. ("period" = " . " )

Hope this helps, and ask me if you need any clarification, always welcome to help!

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
The easiest way I have found (windows only) is if you go to your C drive, and then go to "Users/user/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/VixensTailll" Here all of your saves for the game reside. You can pick the ones you want to delete from older version. Then go back and rename the new saves. So For instance if you had save " "200-1-LT1"period"save" " you would delete your older saves and then rename this save file to "1-1-LT1 "period" save. "This would show up as the first save when you come to the load menu. ("period" = " . " )

Hope this helps, and ask me if you need any clarification, always welcome to help!
Thanks, i got it, and also took time and deleted some old game saves.

Now i just need to find out how to get unstuck from werewolf form lol

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Palinopsia is fickle, she reacts to what you say. She'll probably pull up her skirt again, don't worry!

Good catch on Fleur not updating her rumour part, will fix immediately.

Clues for the sewers are near the wall and the barracks, heard from different sources. The alleys mention the south part IIRC.

And yes, that alien code cryptography puzzle is way too hard, with only a small hint from MxI to help out. I'll probably soften that considerably up in a later update, but for now I'll cave in and give the solution (try and figure out how to come to that then instead ;)):

Spidersilk has no use yet, it's there for the next major update.
great, thanks!

aside from the scenes at the ball, plus the
having the 2 variations, are there any other limited scenes where you have to choose what you get? now i want to see if i can get the
scene, have a looot of digging to do though since i've been pretty stuck after freeing the servant and meeting the

reegus

Sep 24, 2018
Maybe im just thick, but I cant seem to figure out how to get the knight to take the spider venom.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Maybe im just thick, but I cant seem to figure out how to get the knight to take the spider venom.
i forgot the specifics, but if you wander in the forest? enough (unless it's available from the start) you can find a camp, and if you search the camp enough eventually you'll find her sleeping and can spike her with it

Im stuck in Lycanthrope for while caged and cant make an more condoms to pay to get it removed. This seems like a huge bug.
can't you stall time until you go to bed and masturbate in the cave or something where you wake up? i think that's what i did, it does super suck being stuck as a werewolf though lol

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes