Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
Really enjoying this game, but I found the inhabitants of Duskvale just weren't depraved enough!
So I made a watersports/urination mod with some simple edits to existing pictures.
Currently only contains additions to some of Duskvale's inhabitants.
Additions:
  • Random chance of catching Azalea peeing
  • Random chance of catching Bluebell peeing (depending on her affection level)
  • Random chance of catching Camellia peeing (if you're clean)
  • Random chance of catching a pregnant Cub peeing in the garden, and the option to join her (if you're not pregnant, horsecock or hypertits)
  • Random chance of catching Fleur peeing
  • Random chance of catching Marybelle peeing
  • Random chance of catching Myrtle peeing (depending on her affection level)
  • Random chance of catching a pregnant witch peeing

Must be used with 0.2.1 found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/vixens-tail-duskvale-v0-2-fluxcarnal.66857/post-5313824

Download:

Installation:
Simply unzip in the root VxTII-0.2.1-pc directory.
NOTE: This overwrites the script.rpy and images.rpy files, please make a backup!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Will this be available for mac?

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
i ruind my story line i think i can not back to fox im now a were wolf
talk to lady argentia in the castle, then talk to palinopsia in the spermaturge, then go into the temple dungeon and go into the heavy door with bands of iron. I think you should be able to follow the quest from there.

Reactions: noon13noon

noon13noon

Mar 19, 2021
talk to lady argentia in the castle, then talk to palinopsia in the spermaturge, then go into the temple dungeon and go into the heavy door with bands of iron. I think you should be able to follow the quest from there.

yeahh and they guide me to the goblin and she want part of thing what is this part?

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
yeahh and they guide me to the goblin and she want part of thing what is this part?
go the the room with the mushrooms (the one of the right of the mines) and then search the room a bunch until you find the machine part. take the part to the goblin and you will then get silver from the goblin. take the silver back to the spurmatorium, and then you will go to the haunted vale, look around the area, and melt it in the glowing pit. then you go back to the spurmaturge, get it inserted in your weiner by undergoing treatment. finally, go to the ruins and give it back to wolf moon god lady.

javeloper

Nov 9, 2020
Will this be available for mac?
This mod was built on top of FluxCarnal's V0.2.1, which they only released for PC so far, but I don't know of any reason why it wouldn't run on mac.
I can't promise this will work because I haven't looked at the diff of v0.2 with v0.2.1, but you could try just unzipping the WS mod in "VxTII.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/"

Probably a good idea to backup your game folder prior to trying this.

Glewey15

Oct 21, 2020
This mod was built on top of FluxCarnal's V0.2.1, which they only released for PC so far, but I don't know of any reason why it wouldn't run on mac.
I can't promise this will work because I haven't looked at the diff of v0.2 with v0.2.1, but you could try just unzipping the WS mod in "VxTII.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/"

Probably a good idea to backup your game folder prior to trying this.
alright, ill try it out

this is a link to the most up-to-date 2.1 version for mac that fluxcarnal sent me in discord. perhaps I can get it uploaded here somehow. dont know how these threads work.

Mar 25, 2021
I really enjoy your games, but I have a little problem :unsure: I got the transformation and asked and searched every possible place but I could'nt find the cure o_O Can you please help me? :(

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
I thought I'd just try the game out, ended up playing it for hours. This game has an absurd amount of content for a 0.2
Really satisfying content too. Everytime I hoped something had a scene, it ended up having one. Amazing work. Really hope Bluebell gets more scenes in the future.

I had Lady Argentia to pull her skirt up when I met with her, but ever since she found out I freed
she put it back down and I lost the ability to cum on her ass. Is there any way to get her affection back up?

Last edited:
Reactions: icollectsouls

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I thought I'd just try the game out, ended up playing it for hours. This game has an absurd amount of content for a 0.2
Really satisfying content too. Everytime I hoped something had a scene, it ended up having one. Amazing work. Really hope Bluebell gets more scenes in the future.

I had Lady Argentia to pull her skirt up when I met with her, but ever since she found out I freed
she put it back down and I lost the ability to cum on her ass. Is there any way to get her affection back up?
Thank you! Much more to come :)

There are some other things you can do to affect your relationship with Lady Argentia, try and keep playing and look around and perhaps other things and events will reveal themselves. Some she may bring up herself when you visit her.

Depending on the way you solve things or what you do about them, she may approve or disapprove, but at some point in the end you will have to live with your choices.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
In regards to advancing Noumene's story, I 'adopted' her off the lady of Silverdew and freed her from the alleys by buying her an outfit. She now lives in my bedroom and lets me milk her, but is there something that will take things further?I'd really like to sex her and even knock her up...

Reactions: badolick

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
In regards to advancing Noumene's story, I 'adopted' her off the lady of Silverdew and freed her from the alleys by buying her an outfit. She now lives in my bedroom and lets me milk her, but is there something that will take things further?I'd really like to sex her and even knock her up...
Not yet, but more to come, don't worry.

Reactions: phqoo2369

deflower

Dec 23, 2018
How to fuck unicorn? Started gave over, did absolutly nothing exept farming milk from cow.
And when I meet unicorn mc said that she is not virgin.
Wtf? How this works?
1617271886424.png

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes