rincewind72

Jun 4, 2018
I now have a horse cock and cant get rid of it. I cant find anything/one to get me pregnant. Also, is there anyway to get my vag back to normal? its constantly ruined

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I now have a horse cock and cant get rid of it. I cant find anything/one to get me pregnant. Also, is there anyway to get my vag back to normal? its constantly ruined
potion of regret from the herbalist is what you're looking for. Almost anyone who fucks you can get you pregnant but its chance based.

Reactions: rincewind72

Scarbow

Mar 29, 2021
Hi guys! Sorry, how to remove night event when vampire drains you? Just feel little uncomfortable with that balls shrinking, thanx!

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Well,i guess need guid for all dresses, which can to acquire in this game...because i don't know about vampire and if ask about her help can get white lingerie.

georgetf

Oct 19, 2019
dont know if its been reported yet, but while werewolfed ( cant spell the other one lol) if i press on the scroll/inventory its causes a crash

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
dont know if its been reported yet, but while werewolfed ( cant spell the other one lol) if i press on the scroll/inventory its causes a crash
Already fixed in the 0.2.1 bugfix update posted earlier in the thread :)

Jan 17, 2020
First of all, I want to say that I love this game and I really enjoy it.
I love/hate the RNG at times, but that's the joy of it.

Can you do anything with Lily or anything at the stone circle?
One other thing. Are there any consequences to being ruined and any way to fix?

Also I feel a little stupid. After about 3 hours of playing. I just now saw how to close the wardrobe... Before I was just pressing right arrow until I saw the words close. :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes