Rlyeh_rising

Feb 26, 2018
Man, started a replay on the new version and having trouble getting half the things to even trigger. Not only have Inot been able to access new content, I can't even get half the previous content I got to to trigger. lol Super frustrating. I'm on like day 193, have my heart thing maxed at 100 and yet I still haven't been able to trigger things that I had trigger on the previous run through, like the tailor hasn't offered me any new clothing since I bought the first two outfits; I haven't been able to get the robot to show up at the house, even after the right dialogue; I got the invite to the party in the other land, but without the tailor ever offering the dress for sale, I don't think there's any option to go. etc. I'm just spinning my wheels at this point visiting the same people, trying the same dialogue options over and over... just super frustrating. It's the only thing I dislike solidly about this game, that getting some things to proc requires doing certain actions over and over even though you have no ideas what those actions are and no in game hints as to how to progress. I love that for the majority of the game, the only hint it gives me is "Find out more about your mysterious benefactor" lol. And yes, I already returned her head and my new quest is about finding out where the veil is thin. But if you aren't letting any of the other content happen until all that is cleared up, why send the invite to the party before?

Reactions: Johanna Jane

zondarok

Sep 28, 2018
It is frustrating, but there are ways to get out of this even if you went in with no resources.

Hints:
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Finding some locations on the map can be a bit annoying. Unmarked. Playing this on mobile must be challenging since you can't just hover over to find things.
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Still stuck

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
It's the only thing I dislike solidly about this game, that getting some things to proc requires doing certain actions over and over even though you have no ideas what those actions are and no in game hints as to how to progress.
There are no random things to proc to be able to progress and no grind of anything either.

Make Marybele happy by buying her stuff and maybe do her or let her keep a bit of taxes, and she'll sell the dress, simple as that. You can get to Silverdew immediately after that, nothing else required.

MxI automatically shows up after you fill the golem in the alien room, nothing else required either.

Last edited:

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
Another game that looked good until I read it is ruined by mandatory futa... seriously it's not that hard to have two models with a switch to enable/disable futa like many other developers do. Looks like a good game but ruined by futa as a guy I don't want to have dicks on my girls... my interest is not in looking at a man's dick on a girl.
This is a futa focused game. Every single person in this game is a futa, and the setting and story are oriented around everyone being futa to the point where it would become complete nonsense if they stopped being futa. There are extremely few games as futa-focused as this, particularly ones with pregnancy, so just let us futa-lovers have this. I hope you find another game more to your liking.

Also I hope you stop complaining uselessly about games having a fetish you don't like. Everyone has different fetishes and it's okay if you don't like a fetish, just find other stuff without that fetish. Because the creator will do whatever they like in terms of fetish. Valid input to make includes, for example, things that could be better written, bugs you've encountered, gameplay balance issues, things like that. It does not include fetishes which are a very personal thing and a game maker might very well be making the game because they don't see many games like what they're making that include that particular fetish.

Also, it's a girl's dick on a girl. Goodbye.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Another game that looked good until I read it is ruined by mandatory futa... seriously it's not that hard to have two models with a switch to enable/disable futa like many other developers do. Looks like a good game but ruined by futa as a guy I don't want to have dicks on my girls... my interest is not in looking at a man's dick on a girl.
If I wanted a game without futas, I would have made a game without futas.

Plenty of games without any futas in them, but not many with, especially as protagonist. My interest is precisely to look at nice cocks on cute girls.

Sounds like my game just isn't for you.

Last edited:

Rlyeh_rising

Feb 26, 2018
There are no random things to proc to be able to progress and no grind of anything either.

Make Marybele happy by buying her stuff and maybe do her or let her keep a bit of taxes, and she'll sell the dress, simple as that. You can get to Silverdew immediately after that, nothing else required.
I bought her two outfits and she no longer offers to sell any other outfits. She does not give me the option for sex, even though she flashes her tits and cock at me when I talk about her job, but if I suggest a roll in the hay, she tells me to hold my horses. And how many times do I have to give everyone their taxes, since I've done that many times (enough where the raccoon sexes me, but the tailor still has no new options. Clearly there is some hidden condition that needs to be met that isn't buying her dresses since I've already bought the only two she has offered and she won't make anything new (it's been months in game). I've given them the taxes several times (unless weirdly it only works if you split the taxes since I think I've always done all or nothing.... but that would be a nonsensical condition, no?) So, yeah, clearly not as "simple as that", unless the game has just glitched somewhere. In which case I'll just wait until the next release since I really don't feel like going through that ALL OVER again.

MxI automatically shows up after you fill the golem in the alien room, nothing else required either.
lol, well clearly it's glitched somehow then, since I did that like a month ago in game and she has never showed up like I said.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I bought her two outfits and she no longer offers to sell any other outfits. She does not give me the option for sex, even though she flashes her tits and cock at me when I talk about her job, but if I suggest a roll in the hay, she tells me to hold my horses. And how many times do I have to give everyone their taxes, since I've done that many times (enough where the raccoon sexes me, but the tailor still has no new options. Clearly there is some hidden condition that needs to be met that isn't buying her dresses since I've already bought the only two she has offered and she won't make anything new (it's been months in game). I've given them the taxes several times (unless weirdly it only works if you split the taxes since I think I've always done all or nothing.... but that would be a nonsensical condition, no?) So, yeah, clearly not as "simple as that", unless the game has just glitched somewhere. In which case I'll just wait until the next release since I really don't feel like going through that ALL OVER again.

lol, well clearly it's glitched somehow then, since I did that like a month ago in game and she has never showed up like I said.
Definitely something wrong with your save then, sorry. No hidden conditions or anything for either thing. Try and clean eveything out, including the persistant file in appdata/roaming/renpy and redownload latest version.

No big deal starting over though, as mentioned it is really quick to get to the new content.

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
OP, thanks for the great game! got some time so i'll make another spoiler with my thoughts on part 2 (might be a little rusty, been a few weeks since i played and this ended up being pretty long)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

happy to keep monitoring for any future updates and/or chapter 3!

• Star-struck
Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Just found this game 2 days ago,and found it great. There some bugs still, but i sure you will fix them. I looking for countinue story)

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
HELP! I forgot what to do with the statues in the temple :LOL:
i stuck early,but found solution: look carefully at arms!How many fingers they show and where they lay so many liquid you need(also can just bring big amount of all and watch:if "click"=correct)

Nocturnes

Feb 12, 2018
I've had an account here for like, probably right around 3 years now... Seen plenty of games come and go; never made a comment until now, but I have to give props where it's due.

Fluxcarnal, I cannot believe you made a game with this much content (and kink) without asking anything in return, and with English as your secondary language iirc. I've toyed around with different paths to achieve different things for hours and I still see other people mentioning scenarios I haven't run into yet. Hell I'm still figuring out how to not get zapped by the space suit in the lunar module.

The only feedback I can offer is that I, personally, do not believe the mysterious language cipher is too difficult. I know you were thinking of nerfing the difficulty on it, but aside from a few parts that seemed to have a typo (there was only maybe one or two words, as far as I recall), it's completely solvable after being given the hint by you know who, even though a few times it got rough because there was an actual letter next to the same "substitute" letter, if you understand my meaning. I'm well aware that I could've just unspoilered the answer you gave and used it, but I'm glad I didn't because I wanted to understand the NPCs. It was entertaining.

There's still plenty about the game that I don't know, but it's enjoyable and you've done amazing work with what you have. Other than that, that's all I have to say for now. Bravo.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
alright,i can buy spider silk, but can't use it...And what about mill, which on map? Is it anyway how get here?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
alright,i can buy spider silk, but can't use it...And what about mill, which on map? Is it anyway how get here?
Dev said spider silk is for the future. No current use.

The mill is part of the troll questline. After taking full taxes a few times until the message happens go talk to the farmer.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
Dev said spider silk is for the future. No current use.

The mill is part of the troll questline. After taking full taxes a few times until the message happens go talk to the farmer.
and how long i must collect taxes?
NVM.already get...

Last edited:

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
+i just check folder of game and found here school uniform. It's also for future or some reasone for get it, doesn't?
P.S.:if you need codes of white box - 1969 and 8459. Last one send you to forest,where I found it first...So I don't see sense in that.MB something for future

Last edited:
Reactions: christus

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I don't know how to unlock the location between the forest and the old tower
It is a hidden location you can only stumble upon by accident or by finding a map. Just keep playing and it will reveal itself.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes