BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
any walktoughs?
How to get cured of Lycantrophy?
How to defeat the dragon?
And are all events random? Any cheats?

I got the alliance/impreg offer and the daughter moved it, but whne I loeded an earlier save now I have a dragon that destroys all my income.

Also, the witch give me no options to buy potions form her, even tough I have TONS of resources.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
any walktoughs?
How to get cured of Lycantrophy?
How to defeat the dragon?
And are all events random? Any cheats?

I got the alliance/impreg offer and the daughter moved it, but whne I loeded an earlier save now I have a dragon that destroys all my income.

Also, the witch give me no options to buy potions form her, even tough I have TONS of resources.
Someone posted a walkthrough on Discord.

Nothing important or quest related is random, only things like loot and such.

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
Protag is always a Futa im afraid, so if "chicks with dicks" isnt your thing, then this game aint for you.
Thanks for the reply.

If the MC can only be futa I'm out. Futa/trans is something that I dislike.

In any case, good luck to the developer.

Reactions: VIOLET222

senjarak

Jul 29, 2017
Really enjoying this but I'd like to suggest some quality of life updates:

1.) Some sort of quest tracker or log. On my first play through I missed the bog siren and dragon because I didn't go to the tower right away when the maid found the key to trigger the quest with the ghost.

2.) An indicator to show what day of the week it is. I often miss market day because I lose track of what day it is in the game. Missing market day can really slow progression some times because you're not collecting taxes and losing out on money (or collecting less taxes to improve relations with the villagers).

3.) Something that shows time of day and/or how many actions you have left in a day. As an aside, the event where you get lost in the woods and go straight home is really frustrating, especially if that was the first action you took that day.

Other than that, this is great, keep up the good work!

AnimFut

Apr 21, 2021
how do I continue progression? I cant figure out how to get the ghost skull. I've interacted with every npc but nothing triggers, idk if im soft locked or missing something
You have to open up the Marshland, but I don't remember if you just keep exploring the Forest until that happens or if you need to talk to NPCs and check all their rumors. Head into the Marshland until you meet green snake lady (Lisa?). One route to get the skull is to earn 50 condoms. Because of taxes, I collected a bunch of things from the Forest to sell in town right after paying taxes to get over 50.

Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
The author gotta work on improving the sex scenes. It's 99% blowjob and penetration from behind. It gets boring and kills the drive of progressing to discover new scenes

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Vixens Tail: Duskvale v0.2.1 Compressed*
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Original Size: 1.10 GB
Compressed Size: 130 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
is there straight sex or only trans and gay sex?
The majority of the game is dickgirl + dickgirl scenes. There's only a few scenes (iirc, been a minute since I played last) that are dickgirl + regular...? girl? (pussygirl?) and a handful of solo dickgirl scenes.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes