RedAries

Apr 17, 2021
So how do you get to the Island after the invite? Am i missing something? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
That's the next update according to what I read on previous posts, so don't pay attention to it for the moment being.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
That's the next update according to what I read on previous posts, so don't pay attention to it for the moment being.
The island is indeed the 0.3 update. But there's no invite at all to the island in the game yet, so I'm a bit confused really.

Reactions: RedAries

3DbPNuRHhpW

Jan 19, 2019
game/silverdewscript.rpy:4283: am "I hope you will visit the Jagu Islands once day. Such bountiful bosoms and endless beaches to enjoy looking at them at."

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
I need some help:
1. how do i get the red dress?
2. when do i found the traveler to the stone circle (the girl not the sotn circle)?
3. how do I get into the cave with the goo dress?

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Well I manage to get the dress but Im stuck as i dont have enough condoms por open de cage is any way to get condoms in silverdrew?

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
I need some help:
1. how do i get the red dress?
2. when do i found the traveler to the stone circle (the girl not the sotn circle)?
3. how do I get into the cave with the goo dress?
1. You have to try to travel to Duskvale and then you should be able to get the dress from the tailor.
2. I am not sure about specifically coded time frames.
3. You have to keep looking for the location in the forest until you get prompted at a certain event.

s3loly

Aug 27, 2017
I have a question: how do i get rid of the werewolf trait?
I need to fix the goblin machine (I think) but I don't know how

Reactions: Kkeke

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
hello, there is no walkthrough aviable here? the game is pretty nice but i start to be stuck for a while now, i don't get what i need to go to Silverdew, i buyed everythings i can and talked a billion time to everyone. Thanks for any answer that could help.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes