SkelPixel

Jun 21, 2017
Really enjoying this game, but I found the inhabitants of Duskvale just weren't depraved enough!
So I made a watersports/urination mod with some simple edits to existing pictures.
Currently only contains additions to some of Duskvale's inhabitants.
Additions:
  • Random chance of catching Azalea peeing
  • Random chance of catching Bluebell peeing (depending on her affection level)
  • Random chance of catching Camellia peeing (if you're clean)
  • Random chance of catching a pregnant Cub peeing in the garden, and the option to join her (if you're not pregnant, horsecock or hypertits)
  • Random chance of catching Fleur peeing
  • Random chance of catching Marybelle peeing
  • Random chance of catching Myrtle peeing (depending on her affection level)
  • Random chance of catching a pregnant witch peeing

Must be used with 0.2.1 found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/vixens-tail-duskvale-v0-2-fluxcarnal.66857/post-5313824

Download:

Installation:
Simply unzip in the root VxTII-0.2.1-pc directory.
NOTE: This overwrites the script.rpy and images.rpy files, please make a backup!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The website anonfiles is not available anymore, can we have another link please ?

Aug 8, 2017
Ah, no worries.

I don't have a Patreon or anything else, as I don't want to be beholden to anyone or anything in regards to what I make or when I make it. I just want to do my own stuff, and if someone likes it, I'm happy, simple as that. I don't need the money and don't want to lose the fun in making it by turning it into just another job anyway.

The other thing specific for Patreon (and probably some other platforms? idk) is that my game filled with horsecocks and urethral penetration and all such esoteric things would probably be banned from Patreon before I could even hit the 'register' button anyway.
Oh, you'd be able to register. You might even survive a while before they notice you. But when their gaze eventually turns your way, they are surprisingly thorough about searching for your presence across the internet.

Patreon is scary.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
how do you get past the drone in the cave? I'm drawing a blank here. Afaik, there is no way to take on a bug's appearance, green stuff dripping off of a spear doesn't really indicate much to me.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
how do you get past the drone in the cave? I'm drawing a blank here. Afaik, there is no way to take on a bug's appearance, green stuff dripping off of a spear doesn't really indicate much to me.
It has to do with a special encounter in the town square in silverdew I believe.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
It has to do with a special encounter in the town square in silverdew I believe.
I dont know if I'm missing some prerequisite, but I've met Kat in the Marketplace and did her tranformation. The Town Crier only seems to talk about the Werewolves (I cured my lycanthrope), criminal escape (resolved), rats, and some town that got flooded in the south (which I have no clue what this is referencing to since there is no marker on the Silverdew map, and there doesn't seem to be any mention in flowerbed.

And it definitely isn't "oh, there is flooding, the gates are open to the underground area" since I've tried entering after the town crier went on about that and nothing changed.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I dont know if I'm missing some prerequisite, but I've met Kat in the Marketplace and did her tranformation. The Town Crier only seems to talk about the Werewolves (I cured my lycanthrope), criminal escape (resolved), rats, and some town that got flooded in the south (which I have no clue what this is referencing to since there is no marker on the Silverdew map, and there doesn't seem to be any mention in flowerbed.

And it definitely isn't "oh, there is flooding, the gates are open to the underground area" since I've tried entering after the town crier went on about that and nothing changed.
Did you discuss with the spider merchant about them? maybe that's the trigger.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
Did you discuss with the spider merchant about them? maybe that's the trigger.
granted, in hunting down leads I ended up moving the spider merchant into the dragon cave. She doesn't say anything special beyond the "you dont want to go down there." line she always has.

Webleten

Feb 17, 2018
Is there a way to fix the protagonist's asshole and vagina once they are ruined?
The potion of regret doesn't work at that stage

rmanz

Dec 31, 2019

I got the encounter after "selling my wares" in the alleys a few times. It is a spot towards the bottom of the town, in a clearing between some buildings. If nothing else, it's a way to earn some condoms.

BlazeWizard

Oct 5, 2018
I got the encounter after "selling my wares" in the alleys a few times. It is a spot towards the bottom of the town, in a clearing between some buildings. If nothing else, it's a way to earn some condoms.
were you wearing anything in particular?
Edit: Nvm, apparently you get the event after having a couple kids via the alleyway, but it procs in the town square.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes