Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
No, No there is not. at least not now. This game is too disjointed to be enjoyed without one.
Stuck as a werewolf and the game is basically over.
*looks* It's there.

You are told every step of the way what to do if you talk to people, but there are no big arrows pointing the way.

jed999

May 26, 2021
*looks* It's there.

You are told every step of the way what to do if you talk to people, but there are no big arrows pointing the way.
Thanks, I did find the guide on Discord, just need to sort through to find it.

I'm stuck in a soft loop ( it appears after reading the guide) I went to SilverDew before I completed a lot of things listed in Duskvale, now MC is a werewolf, been to the sewers found the key in the Temple, opened the box under the temple and have the frozen contents*.
I have spoken to everyone, including the Goblin several times and the silver option is not present.

I do like the Game, I'll probably try again at a future update.

Best Regards

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Thanks, I did find the guide on Discord, just need to sort through to find it.

I'm stuck in a soft loop ( it appears after reading the guide) I went to SilverDew before I completed a lot of things listed in Duskvale, now MC is a werewolf, been to the sewers found the key in the Temple, opened the box under the temple and have the frozen contents*.
I have spoken to everyone, including the Goblin several times and the silver option is not present.

I do like the Game, I'll probably try again at a future update.

Best Regards
There isn't anything frozen for this quest in the box, Pali (and the guide!) tells you what to look for in the temple.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
*looks* It's there.

I get error message "invite expired" when I click on the discord link. Why can't you just link the walkthrough directly on the OP here? Seems like an unnecessary hoop for people to jump through forcing them into Discord.

Also I have a question: Is everyone in this game a futa?

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
*looks* It's there.

I really like the open ended aspects of the game, but I really feel like the invisible area markers in Duskvale are a bit too vague. Even if NPCs tell you about these areas, you aren't trained before that point to look for invisible markers, so nothing looks different.

Theproman53

Jul 25, 2019
I get error message "invite expired" when I click on the discord link. Why can't you just link the walkthrough directly on the OP here? Seems like an unnecessary hoop for people to jump through forcing them into Discord.

Also I have a question: Is everyone in this game a futa?
The creator has a lot on their plate dude. They are solo and still make a lot of content. They can't pay attention to everything and the walkthrough wasn't even made by them. Hope you understand that.

By the looks of it every character is a futa and it doesn't seem like that would change.

To not FORCE you into going to the discord, here:

Reactions: gaypimmel

SadBully

Aug 26, 2019
Do you plan on doing more content on Fleur? Call me cucked but I find the idea of dating a prostitute (in-game) appealing.

Scarbow

Mar 29, 2021
Wait, can you actually have sex with the unicorn if you're a still a virgin when you meet her?

EDIT: I just made a new game where Minx never had sex, though she did jerk off Hazel, and when at the party, she still wouldn't tell the unicorn that she was a virgin. Unless giving handjob disqualifies her I guess that means we're locked out of sex with the unicorn at the party.
I guess Minx lost virginity before game starts

GHS-GHS

Aug 29, 2020
how to help and give clothes to the noumene? I'm stuck in this part and I think I've done all :'(

Seikou

Jul 20, 2018
I'm just using Koikatsu, tweaked to my liking.
Would you be willing to share the overlay you have used for the freckles? I've been trying to find one that covers the whole body, like the one that you have, seems to, from the screenshots.

senjarak

Jul 29, 2017
Once you get Noumene to the Manor is there any further progression with her beyond drinking her milk, or is that the end of her content in the current state of the game?

Reactions: wiwem71072

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
Is there only one scene with the Queen ant in Silverdew? Also, can you do anything else in the temple once you get the robes other than getting handy at the altar?

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes