Jul 19, 2020
why does the protagonist seem to have no balls? every other futa in the game have it but for some reason the mc seens to have nothing, the developer pretend to fix that in the nexts updates or she is realy a futa without balls?

Reactions: Nessiah

super_slicer

Jul 16, 2017
why does the protagonist seem to have no balls? every other futa in the game have it but for some reason the mc seens to have nothing, the developer pretend to fix that in the nexts updates or she is realy a futa without balls?
Welcome to the oldest debate in futanaridom, balls or no balls predates the vaginaless "futa" ( which are really just shemales ) by a couple decades.

To answer your question, it's intentional. Also: learn English better.

Jul 19, 2020
Welcome to the oldest debate in futanaridom, balls or no balls predates the vaginaless "futa" ( which are really just shemales ) by a couple decades.

To answer your question, it's intentional. Also: learn English better.
Ok make sense
Also english is not my mother language, so it is hard to write without mistakes

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
This games awesome, but I've got a bunch of questions;
  1. I keep reading about how to turn a knight into a werewolf, but I cant figure out who this knight is
  2. what's with the underground insect mother thing, its impregnated me 4 times, but nothings come of it
  3. do u ever meet the troll again?
  4. what happens after you deliver the unicorn sperm? do we wait for the next update?
  5. what on earth does the titalating elixer do?

Last edited:

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Don't worry, there's no big game altering differences, so nothing will be unavailable afterwards no matter what you pick.

Reactions: ashley_1147
Jul 19, 2020
Is there some kind of walkthrough for this game? i feel like there is some scenes that i’m missing but i already did every dialogue option in the game

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Is there some kind of walkthrough for this game? i feel like there is some scenes that i’m missing but i already did every dialogue option in the game
Someone made a walkthrough and posted on Discord, it's been posted somewhere here in the thread as well.

It's only for the main quests though.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
cool, qick question, qhats qith the underground insect queen, pls tell me ther'll be more to that story line
Honestly I haven't anything planned right now, but it's definitely one of those places that could be expanded upon at some point, if I get a bright idea.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Honestly I haven't anything planned right now, but it's definitely one of those places that could be expanded upon at some point, if I get a bright idea.
Next big update was going to focus on the... tribal area that I'm forgetting the name of, right?
Maybe after that plus another area (another kingdom or wherever), there could be work done on expanding parts of previous areas' storylines.

Reactions: Fluxcarnal

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
aws
Next big update was going to focus on the... tribal area that I'm forgetting the name of, right?
Maybe after that plus another area (another kingdom or wherever), there could be work done on expanding parts of previous areas' storylines.
Awosme!, any idea when the next update is tho?

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Awosme!, any idea when the next update is tho?
No idea, I was just going off of what the dev (Fluxcarnal) said earlier in the thread and making an additional suggestion.
So far the game has only had one major update and Flux took a "done when it's done" approach to making it. The update itself was better because of that, nothing felt rushed to meet some kind of arbitrary deadline and we got a lot of game content.

Reactions: Uriel12

rmanz

Dec 31, 2019
u gotta do something in the swamp, i think it has somethin to d with lilly but cant remember
If I remember correctly, you need to talk to Lily about the skull. She will mention either trading for a lot of condoms, or taming a siren. To tame the siren, start by talking to the witch.

Reactions: ashley_1147
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes