ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
hey does anyone know of a game simmilar to this one, while i can patiently for the update and dont wanna put pressure on the dev, my pussy has other ideas

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
hey does anyone know of a game simmilar to this one, while i can patiently for the update and dont wanna put pressure on the dev, my pussy has other ideas
Really depends on what you mean by "similar to this one," since this game is... fairly diverse in terms of content, besides every girl having a dick or something close enough. Are you looking for more dickgirl/dickgirl games in general? Dickgirl/dickgirl stuff with a wide array of other fetishes/kinks/sexual situations like this one has?
Or are you looking for something more similar gameplay-wise? Maybe something with similar content and gameplay? There's a lot of sandbox-y VNs out there, but not really any others that I can think of with such a heavy emphasis on [dickgirl/dickgirl] + [other fetishes] like this has.

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
Really depends on what you mean by "similar to this one," since this game is... fairly diverse in terms of content, besides every girl having a dick or something close enough. Are you looking for more dickgirl/dickgirl games in general? Dickgirl/dickgirl stuff with a wide array of other fetishes/kinks/sexual situations like this one has?
Or are you looking for something more similar gameplay-wise? Maybe something with similar content and gameplay? There's a lot of sandbox-y VNs out there, but not really any others that I can think of with such a heavy emphasis on [dickgirl/dickgirl] + [other fetishes] like this has.
honestly, im looking for that dick girl on dick girl action, other than that i guess the scenes and its artwork are geat, tbh, gameplay matters but is secondary i like a story but raw sex is great too

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
honestly, im looking for that dick girl on dick girl action, other than that i guess the scenes and its artwork are geat, tbh, gameplay matters but is secondary i like a story but raw sex is great too
I'd recommend looking at this thread, then, as it contains a decent handful of games with dickgirl/dickgirl content, some recommended by yours truly.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
So as far as I gather, pretty much EVERYONE is a futa.
I like futa, but can we get a few more female characters?

Also, scenes BETWEEN your guests. Why not give your cat servant over to your daughter? Have the doll milk the centaur or the demon in the basement? Etc...
Would be nice if al the NPC interacted a bit more, rather than only with the MC.

Reactions: Nessiah

PussyWillow21

Jan 8, 2020
guys, I'm a moron. How to I catch that escaped criminal in Silverdew?
You have to get the quest from the Lord chick, then sneak into the prison and check the cell and check the captain's room. Once you do that go to the watchtower and talk to the npc there until you hear her story then the criminal becomes a random encounter in the forest.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes