Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Seems like good game a similar to Corruption Of Champions but with graphics.
Played it all night yesterday and enjoyed it.
Just needs a lot more content.
It's a shame it doesn't have visible vaginas though, because the models are from some japanese game with tiny non-deformable/painted-on vaginas.

Also: I can't seem to give my MC a horse dick even though I have a equiantiasis potion.
There is no option to drink it.
Potions can be drunk in your room if you have the right lewdness stat.

Marinespartan44

Jun 11, 2021
Anyone know how to trigger the poppy scene? I did it one by accident and am curious if it's just the one or if there are more???

ehre

May 24, 2020
What are the codes for the white boxes? I only know of
1.) 1969
2.) 8459
3.) is missing (the one at the island)

If anyone knows please answer..

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I can drink other potions but not this one.
Is there any specific lewdness value that I need?
What "home room" are you in? Only certain transformation potions can be drunk in certain areas. Equine potion has to be done in the starting manor

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I'm in the bedroom of my manor near Flowerbed.
Hmm quite curious then. The option doesn't appear at all if I understand right? at that point I could only assume that it doesn't think you have one.

Also Does anyone know how to get the macromastasia blessing I have reached an impasse trying to figure that one out.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I have various potions, but the only option is to drink a philter of decency.
And if I drink it, no options to drink anything else appear.
Potions are limited use so the option disappearing after drinking is normal. Check your inventory again, make sure you didn't use it up on someone else or sell it.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Also Does anyone know how to get the macromastasia blessing I have reached an impasse trying to figure that one out.
As the High Priestess tells you, just do things related to the Goddess and it will come all by itself: milk yourself, drink from her, partake in worship, etc. Helping Lilac helps too.

But if you try to let someone cheat maybe you draw her ire and get set back a bit.

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
I am sure this is not a 100% save but id say its about 95% complete. Been trying to go around to do all the optional stuff for now, but try it out if you like and just want to ravage the npcs. Mostly all items unlocked, A lot of money to buy whatever you want, and i think all the outfits available are also unlocked as far as i know.

paste in >appdata/roaming/RenPy/game folder

Kathor

Aug 2, 2018
does anyone know the codes for the white Boxes?
I'm not sure if the new code that I found for the white box is correct as I'm still trying to get rid of my lycanthropy, but I'll give you pointers as to how to figure it out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The code she gives you does indeed work. You're all welcome.

Last edited:

pedrolucario

Nov 29, 2017
sorry but it's still buggy where i can't talk to anyone without an error,in addition to jaguar island only one of the two temples to enter and have the dialogue without bugging or skipping all the conversation and choices

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
sorry but it's still buggy where i can't talk to anyone without an error,in addition to jaguar island only one of the two temples to enter and have the dialogue without bugging or skipping all the conversation and choices
You're trying to play 0.3.2 with your 0.2.1 save.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes