crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
Did you drink the potion to have large balls?
If you do things correctly then the MC isn't cumming from any of the steps.

Maybe you also have to finish the 2 other blessings before you can do the rod.
yeah gave her the big balls potion and still gives the cumming herself thing with nothing progressing.

mapfel

Aug 14, 2021
Is there anyway how to bring Prof. Eyva the wand back?
Im at day 820 ingame and just dont know how to proceed with this
Do i need something to do with the three statues?

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Is there anyway how to bring Prof. Eyva the wand back?
Im at day 820 ingame and just dont know how to proceed with this
Do i need something to do with the three statues?
The statues need a specific amount of fluids. read the dialogue closely when you interact with them and fill them.

Reactions: mapfel

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Hm, no idea why it isn't working.
The larger quests in this game are generally a bit sketchy and not well explained.
Everything with the quest works fine and as intended.

You just have to actually follow the hints and directions, not just do it willy-nilly.

Reactions: John__

Maldranaux

Mar 21, 2020
*grumble grumble*

After every visit from the messenger, everything is being taking for taxes now. Do not know if that is a bug, or because of the choice I made on Jagu Island concerning the queen. Plus when I returned to Duskvale, I got literally fucked over the table for late taxes possibly due to me taking a little too long to solve the mystery of the island.

Speaking of the messenger, it would be nice to collect a bottle of cum from her if you get her off. Seems like a waste for it to spill all over the entryway floors. ;)

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
*grumble grumble*

After every visit from the messenger, everything is being taking for taxes now. Do not know if that is a bug, or because of the choice I made on Jagu Island concerning the queen. Plus when I returned to Duskvale, I got literally fucked over the table for late taxes possibly due to me taking a little too long to solve the mystery of the island.

Speaking of the messenger, it would be nice to collect a bottle of cum from her if you get her off. Seems like a waste for it to spill all over the entryway floors. ;)
Check your inventory, two of the three ways to get her off does in fact give you different amounts of horsecum!

And Merkin may get her revenge, but at least you did the right thing, right? ;)

Maldranaux

Mar 21, 2020
Check your inventory, two of the three ways to get her off does in fact give you different amounts of horsecum!

And Merkin may get her revenge, but at least you did the right thing, right? ;)
Duh... never thought to check it after each session with the messenger. Used to their being a blurb that you obtain such-and-such or it was bottled.

And I do not regret my decision, it just sucked when seeing it happening each time. At least I had already obtained a lot of the expensive stuff by the time this happened. Is there any plans to resolve the situation? Or is there already a way and I just have not found it yet?

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
No problem. I have gone through the entire script multiple time creating custom changes for myself and become familiar with renpy code through this game. So thank you for making this game. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are there files to add or how many bits do i need to change. To get what you did im currently playing vixens tail duskvale v.0.3.2 would your changes work for me.???

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
And I do not regret my decision, it just sucked when seeing it happening each time. At least I had already obtained a lot of the expensive stuff by the time this happened. Is there any plans to resolve the situation? Or is there already a way and I just have not found it yet?
Not at this point, but I have already tweaked it to make it a tiny bit less harsh in future builds.

DarthSion98

May 31, 2020
how do you get rid of the annoying vampire that keeps stealing your cum?

Edit: also, how do you fixed a ruined vagina? Is there some way to edit the save?

Last edited:

Will_Klink

Aug 23, 2018
how do you get rid of the annoying vampire that keeps stealing your cum?

Edit: also, how do you fixed a ruined vagina? Is there some way to edit the save?
I don't know how you get rid of the vampire. But you can fix ruined orifices with the trolljuice treatment at the Spermaturge.

Leon_Arkwing

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks.

Where does one get trolljuice?
Silverdew, you can find a spidergirl merrchant who sells it in the depths of the abandone silver mine, and after you get the dragon to move out of her cave, by either making her leave or convincing her to move in with you, you can tell the merchant about the cave and she will move into it

Reactions: DarthSion98
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes