Hyperfapz0r

Jun 26, 2017
I wish 95% of the scenes werent blowjob/doggy/cowgirl scenes.

The only thing that is ruining it for me is the lack of variety in sex scenes which makes it hard for me to get the motivation to play the game further

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I wish 95% of the scenes werent blowjob/doggy/cowgirl scenes.

The only thing that is ruining it for me is the lack of variety in sex scenes which makes it hard for me to get the motivation to play the game further
You already did this thread. I'm sure the Age of Frott is getting closer.

noon13noon

Mar 19, 2021
hey guys im in the jugo islend and i give all of jagu and lady markin qhat they want but still look like lady markin need something

ggg!

Jul 5, 2021
after you help the queen in the mines of silverdale do you ever finish repopulation or is it an infinite loop?dev?

mapfel

Aug 14, 2021
Do you know when the next update will came and whats gonne be in it? (I guess 0.3.2 is the newest one)
And will there be more content with the daughter? Or more opportinitys with the giant tits and the horse cock and the huge balls? Like, having all three things at the same time and be able to go on the ship with it?

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Do you know when the next update will came and whats gonne be in it? (I guess 0.3.2 is the newest one)
And will there be more content with the daughter? Or more opportinitys with the giant tits and the horse cock and the huge balls? Like, having all three things at the same time and be able to go on the ship with it?
Its going to be a while before the next update. It took a few months before it came out and 3.2 came out just a bit ago. I also hope for more content with everything you mentioned.

Reactions: mapfel

mapfel

Aug 14, 2021
it might be weird with my progress (temp story end) but how was i able to fuck with lily?
in the browser version i always somehow got it to work but this time it looks like i somehow skipped it
do i need to fuck her before i get the skull or is it to late when i have it?

catetocu

Nov 17, 2017
This game is in severe need of a walkthrough. It's not clear at all when you need to let an event happen 6 times before the story progresses, or what specific conditions you need to unlock a random door that just says "its stuck, come back later".

Reactions: Rutonat

TabathaBiF

Sep 14, 2021
Hi Evryone new here, can someone please expalin how to get to underworld. been wolf. an cured, I click on thngs an do everything but cant seem to get anywhere with cellar demon to get to underworld
please
thank you

TabathaBiF

Sep 14, 2021
Hi Evryone new here, can someone please expalin how to get to underworld. been wolf. an cured, I click on thngs an do everything but cant seem to get anywhere with cellar demon to get to underworld
please
thank you
NEVER mind I fugred it out also fonud out the game ends there... uggggg back to other things in game.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes