Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Vixens Tail: Duskvale 0.3.1

Jagu Island update: A new area, the island kingdom of Jagu, has been added. Take a well deserved holiday under the sun after getting an invitation from the ruler of this beautiful island paradise. Surely nothing could go wrong in such a nice place.

New features include:
- New places to discover, new puzzles to solve.
- New girls to be ravaged by, and some familiar faces to... well, also be ravaged by. Again.
- A couple of updates and changes to events in Duskvale and Silverdew to bring them in line with the Jagu Island questline.
- A couple of new small events in existing areas.
- Even more freckles.
- Yes yes, I've fiddled a bit with the teleporter code puzzle and made it easier. On the other side the code has changed, so you have to figure it out again. Ha.
- Several new outfits and a new transformation.
- New and exciting bugs.

A new save is required if you don't want to have a bad time. Sorry about that, but that's how it turned out.

pc:
mac:

Last edited:

Swordblade

Apr 16, 2021
How do I get a dress to get into the city? I received an invitation and I need a dress, but the tailor does not have it. What should I do to be able to buy a dress? And can someone throw off a save with a purchased dress?

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Vixens Tail: Duskvale 0.3.1

Jagu Island update: A new area, the island kingdom of Jagu, has been added. Take a well deserved holiday under the sun after getting an invitation from the ruler of this beautiful island paradise. Surely nothing could go wrong in such a nice place.

New features include:
- New places to discover, new puzzles to solve.
- New girls to be ravaged by, and some familiar faces to... well, also be ravaged by. Again.
- A couple of updates and changes to events in Duskvale and Silverdew to bring them in line with the Jagu Island questline.
- A couple of new small events in existing areas.
- Even more freckles.
- Yes yes, I've fiddled a bit with the teleporter code puzzle and made it easier. On the other side the code has changed, so you have to figure it out again. Ha.
- Several new outfits and a new transformation.
- New and exciting bugs.

A new save is required if you don't want to have a bad time. Sorry about that, but that's how it turned out.

pc: Mega
mac: Mega
Hope these bugs you are referring to are rapist insects and not the other kind. :cool:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
How do I get a dress to get into the city? I received an invitation and I need a dress, but the tailor does not have it. What should I do to be able to buy a dress? And can someone throw off a save with a purchased dress?
The tailor will have the dress, but I believe you have to be in their good graces to have it show up. Try being generous with the taxes to raise their opinion of you.

Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
Here's how to cure lycanthropy:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did exactly all of the steps, altho at step 10 i dont have any option whatsoever to remove the curse or leave it as new costume and am still stuck as a wolf. Tried reading the text from the Lunate and she just mocks me as am choosing the option to return it to her. Tried to go to all other npcs to see if there were new options etc but nothing.

edit : i got it.

Last edited:

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I got an error popup on the main menu first time I loaded up version 3. I think it had to do with one of the random character images because it didn't happen again on loading up a second time.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Vixens Tail: Duskvale 0.3.2

- Fixed an error that could happen on the main menu with a faulty image
- Added a new scene in Duskvale
- Minor bugfixes

pc:
mac:

Laciaty

Aug 4, 2020
i had the same error:
"While loading <'Image' u'gui/main_menu28.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/main_menu28.png'."
want full trace?

also theres an error about marblejuice (when visiting myrtle) (got similar error twice, only have 1 log tho, the other one was in different file than script.rpy):

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 2873, in script
File "C:\Users\Laciaty\Downloads\p\VxTII-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\Laciaty\Downloads\p\VxTII-0.3.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "C:\Users\Laciaty\Downloads\p\VxTII-0.3.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\Laciaty\Downloads\p\VxTII-0.3.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/script.rpy", line 2939, in <module>
NameError: name 'marblejuice' is not defined

and similar about "noumenetimer" and "lilactimer" - those happen when you finish a day / start a new day
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 801, in <module>
NameError: name 'noumenetimer' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 801, in script
File "C:\Users\Laciaty\Downloads\p\VxTII-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\Laciaty\Downloads\p\VxTII-0.3.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
File "C:\Users\Laciaty\Downloads\p\VxTII-0.3.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 798, in <module>
NameError: name 'lilactimer' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 798, in script
File "C:\Users\Laciaty\Downloads\p\VxTII-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
i had the same error:
"While loading <'Image' u'gui/main_menu28.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'gui/main_menu28.png'."
want full trace?

also theres an error about marblejuice (when visiting myrtle) (got similar error twice, only have 1 log tho, the other one was in different file than script.rpy):

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 2873, in script
File "C:\Users\Laciaty\Downloads\p\VxTII-0.3.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1628, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "C:\Users\Laciaty\Downloads\p\VxTII-0.3.1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 956, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "game/script.rpy", line 2939, in <module>
NameError: name 'marblejuice' is not defined

and similar about "noumenetimer" and "lilactimer" - those happen when you finish a day / start a new day
While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 801, in script

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 798, in script
You are using an old save.

Laciaty

Aug 4, 2020
true. so gotta start from a new one in this version?
edit: nvm, just read it in the post about update. sorry only checked changelog on page 1 when i was downloading new version

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
the "new" update is still relatively new so give time and a walkthrough will eventually be released. If you can't wait for a walkthrough on this forum, the discord server for the game will probably have it faster.

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes