Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Is there only one scene with the Queen ant in Silverdew? Also, can you do anything else in the temple once you get the robes other than getting handy at the altar?
Only the one scene, yes.

No, the robes are just a way to get around without being arrested, like the handjob scene is a way to not lose lewdity at the same time.

Alias Unknown

Jun 5, 2017
I want to turn the Knight into a werewolf. I know I need to find a person who is annoyed at her then jerk off into her food, but I can't find the person who is annoyed at her. I've talk to everyone I could talk to as a werewolf and either the hints are too subtle for me or there is a dialogue option that closes it off.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I want to turn the Knight into a werewolf. I know I need to find a person who is annoyed at her then jerk off into her food, but I can't find the person who is annoyed at her. I've talk to everyone I could talk to as a werewolf and either the hints are too subtle for me or there is a dialogue option that closes it off.
Go talk to Argentia a couple of times and make sure your lewdity is 30 or more.

Also, there are two ways of turning the Knight into a werewolf.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Sooo... I might be asking a stupid question at this point, but I'm utterly lost about how lewdity works. Somehow I manage to keep it to 0 and I can't for the life of me find a way to increase it. Seems like most interesting stuff ask me to have some lewdity level, but I'm stuck as a werewolf in Silverdew...
Anyone care to explain how this stat works or what I am missing ? Because I feel like an idiot right now...

El Tobi!

Dec 19, 2019
Sooo... I might be asking a stupid question at this point, but I'm utterly lost about how lewdity works. Somehow I manage to keep it to 0 and I can't for the life of me find a way to increase it. Seems like most interesting stuff ask me to have some lewdity level, but I'm stuck as a werewolf in Silverdew...
Anyone care to explain how this stat works or what I am missing ? Because I feel like an idiot right now...
try to farm sperm so you can buy tiltating elixir at the market

Reactions: Rutonat

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
try to farm sperm so you can buy tiltating elixir at the market
Thank you ! Not only did you save me from being just stuck there, but thanks to you I also finally noticed that the market's wares changed with each visit.

Reactions: El Tobi!

shad0wstep

Aug 30, 2018
Hello, can someone post a save file into silverdew content? mine crashed and i wanna do silverdew but i dont wanna go through duskvale again :D

Jhotayex

Jul 1, 2019
Vixens Tail: Duskvale v0.2.1 Compressed*
Win/Linux: MEGA - -
Mac: MEGA - -

Original Size: 1.10 GB
Compressed Size: 130 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.
Please update mega link

Claire82

Jan 3, 2021
Ah, that makes sense. So there is really no danger of a game over for not being able to pay? Also, would you know if there's a limited amount of the horse cock potion, seeing as apparently, you can't ask the centaur for more?
TBH im struggling in the game as i cant even figure out how to get the semen from the centaur in the first place cos every time i talk to her all i get is about the witch and i get blown off and i even spoke with bunny girl in the tavern and she tells me to get it from the centaur but all i get is blown off cos centaur bables bout the witch the moment i ask bout her semen. also how and where else can i get more horse semen in the game so i can also get a horse cock potion for both myself and for the herbalist?

thanks in advance

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
TBH im struggling in the game as i cant even figure out how to get the semen from the centaur in the first place cos every time i talk to her all i get is about the witch and i get blown off and i even spoke with bunny girl in the tavern and she tells me to get it from the centaur but all i get is blown off cos centaur bables bout the witch the moment i ask bout her semen. also how and where else can i get more horse semen in the game so i can also get a horse cock potion for both myself and for the herbalist?

thanks in advance
Since she mentions the witch, try and go to her and hear what she has to say?

You can get more horsesemen from yourself if drinking a potion, from Poppy if following her quest, buy it in Silverdale, or even be lucky enough to find ready made equipotions in random loot.

Hope it helps :)

4.10 star(s) 32 Votes