Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Hey Fluxcarnal, fun game!! I wasn't shure to try it, but I'm glad I give it a chance!
I have some question though:
Does the deformation in the MC going to progress with the releases or this is the max/top?
Can you(me) finish the unicorn quest line in this update?
Again, fun game. Wish you the best of lucks. (y)

wercoil

May 18, 2020
The island is indeed the 0.3 update. But there's no invite at all to the island in the game yet, so I'm a bit confused really.
I can remember about the invitation to Jagu Island, i got it from .... uh ... the royal messenger? or when someone sold or gave me the portrait of Lady Jagura (i've it in the gallery of the library), anyway i too had been ivited .

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I can remember about the invitation to Jagu Island, i got it from .... uh ... the royal messenger? or when someone sold or gave me the portrait of Lady Jagura (i've it in the gallery of the library), anyway i too had been ivited .
It's almost as if I didn't write it all myself and know I haven't written any kind of invitation, because I haven't even gotten to that part yet. Marvellous.
No, you haven't, nothing about any invitation in any of those conversations :)

Last edited:

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Hey Fluxcarnal, fun game!! I wasn't shure to try it, but I'm glad I give it a chance!
I have some question though:
Does the deformation in the MC going to progress with the releases or this is the max/top?
Can you(me) finish the unicorn quest line in this update?
Again, fun game. Wish you the best of lucks. (y)
Deformation, you mean the ruining of orifices? I have no plans for making things able to get any worse than they can get now. So far at least, hehe.

Yes, the unicorn mini-plot can be resolved in this build, it is somewhat intertwined with another little quest.

And thank you! Glad you decided to give it a shot :)

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Deformation, you mean the ruining of orifices? I have no plans for making things able to get any worse than they can get now. So far at least, hehe.

Yes, the unicorn mini-plot can be resolved in this build, it is somewhat intertwined with another little quest.

And thank you! Glad you decided to give it a shot :)
Ok! Going to keep looking then ;)

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
As the game developer has noted there is no invitation at this time. The royal messanger does give you a clothing set and gives you the found wishes of the Lady. Nothing more basically.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
You bimbofy with an item you can find in the depths. It's the centre tunnel in the mine. If the game says it's too dark, do some stuff elsewhere that has a natural source of light before that.

Reactions: ehre

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I did a review, but I want to write also here in a costructive way..
This game is very well made, I like it very much, but can become better moving the animations over the GUI, they are always covered...
The enigmas are a little bit hard to resolve... and a couple I think don't have any solutions, like location x and the blue girl.
I want ro thank for the amount of work.. Very very large.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I did a review, but I want to write also here in a costructive way..
This game is very well made, I like it very much, but can become better moving the animations over the GUI, they are always covered...
The enigmas are a little bit hard to resolve... and a couple I think don't have any solutions, like location x and the blue girl.
I want ro thank for the amount of work.. Very very large.
You can press H to hide the GUI :)

And thanks!

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Not to rehash what a couple already have said...but! a guide of some sort (i.e a hint system or a journal to check for things I've already done) would make the game that much more enjoyable. Staying stuck in an area due to total confusion is neither fun nor conducive to making me like the game. I'm mostly refering to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, I absolutely love what I've seen so far! Would love to see little more expansion of the pregnancy content, but hey that's just my fetishes talking!

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
Not to rehash what a couple already have said...but! a guide of some sort (i.e a hint system or a journal to check for things I've already done) would make the game that much more enjoyable. Staying stuck in an area due to total confusion is neither fun nor conducive to making me like the game. I'm mostly refering to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That being said, I absolutely love what I've seen so far! Would love to see little more expansion of the pregnancy content, but hey that's just my fetishes talking!
There is a hint system, namely all the npc's telling you either directly or strongly hinting at what you have to do and where you need to go, you just have to listen to them!

And thank you! Maybe there will be more, you just have to wait and see ;)

Reactions: Hoostevall

claymorez

Game Developer
May 31, 2019
I don't know what rcb want to mean sorry my english is very bad.
I asked if you had a patreon, so peoples that like your game can support you, I didn't find the link on the official post.

Fluxcarnal

Game Developer
Jan 2, 2020
I don't know what rcb want to mean sorry my english is very bad.
I asked if you had a patreon, so peoples that like your game can support you, I didn't find the link on the official post.
Ah, no worries.

I don't have a Patreon or anything else, as I don't want to be beholden to anyone or anything in regards to what I make or when I make it. I just want to do my own stuff, and if someone likes it, I'm happy, simple as that. I don't need the money and don't want to lose the fun in making it by turning it into just another job anyway.

The other thing specific for Patreon (and probably some other platforms? idk) is that my game filled with horsecocks and urethral penetration and all such esoteric things would probably be banned from Patreon before I could even hit the 'register' button anyway.

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
There is a hint system, namely all the npc's telling you either directly or strongly hinting at what you have to do and where you need to go, you just have to listen to them!

And thank you! Maybe there will be more, you just have to wait and see ;)
Well shit. Now I feel dumb haha. Guess I should've paid more attention in school when they said "Read the instructions.FFS"

You sir (or madam), now have my undivided attention. Can't wait to see more! :D

Reactions: Fluxcarnal
4.10 star(s) 32 Votes