Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
One more thing I would like to see is a little character customization.
Can you explain that a bit more in detail?
You could also join our discord or send me a PM with wishes, feedback and so on.

JS94691

May 30, 2020
Can you explain that a bit more in detail?
You could also join our discord or send me a PM with wishes, feedback and so on.
I am talking about things like hair hairstyle, hair color, skin color, eye color, breast size big/small, and, pubic hair. I see some RPGM games with simple customization like that.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I am talking about things like hair hairstyle, hair color, skin color, eye color, breast size big/small, and, pubic hair. I see some RPGM games with simple customization like that.
That won't be possible, as you need to plan and set up the files very early on in the development.
As we didn't plan for that feature, it would create too much work, as we would need to redo and change up every asset in the entire game.

JS94691

May 30, 2020
That won't be possible, as you need to plan and set up the files very early on in the development.
As we didn't plan for that feature, it would create too much work, as we would need to redo and change up every asset in the entire game.
Its not a big thing that needs to be in the game. But it would be nice if it could be in a far off build or in a sequel if you make one. I would not mind if it got worked on slowly.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Its not a big thing that needs to be in the game. But it would be nice if it could be in a far off build or in a sequel if you make one. I would not mind if it got worked on slowly.
Yeah that is definitely something we can think about in a future project/title.
But for this project, I don't believe it will be something achievable.

May 14, 2018
Is there any way to save the Pando? When killing it or talking to Myke after giving the thing to the queen it seems like there is another way.

Also, when I was in the Urtu Embassy, the game started throwing up errors about being unable to load img\pictures\Actor_r_100_Urtu.png
I just made a copy of Actor_r_50_Urtu.rpgmvp and renamed it Actor_r_100_Urtu.rpgmvp and that stopped the error.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Is there any way to save the Pando? When killing it or talking to Myke after giving the thing to the queen it seems like there is another way.

Also, when I was in the Urtu Embassy, the game started throwing up errors about being unable to load img\pictures\Actor_r_100_Urtu.png
I just made a copy of Actor_r_50_Urtu.rpgmvp and renamed it Actor_r_100_Urtu.rpgmvp and that stopped the error.
Hey, yes there is a way to save Pando, you need to use the sniper and specific ammunition that you get during the boss fight.
You need to hit him a certain amount of times.

The crash you are describing is currently tied to the issue that if you repair your outfit before the battle starts and the enemy gets a turn before you, the system still thinks you are in "restrainable" range even though you are not because your outfit is "100" intact, that is because the "switches" only check the status on perAction update, so it doesn't check it on the combat initialization.

It will be fixed it on the next content update.

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
What is stopping someone from adding the Voidbound art pack on this website?

May 14, 2018
Put it in spoilers for the other users, just in case.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's the trigger for unlocking the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I tried going pacifist and just not attacking but I never got it but when I do attack him, by the time I unlock it, he dies in two shots.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017

We just released a showcase on the current progress of the new Henosis map!
Any feedback on the maps or music, would really be appreciated.

Reactions: Nosferia
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes