Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
i was using the nopy and the redownload didnt fix but i also downloaded mega its finishing up soon
If that doesn't work either, I would recommend going to our patreon and use our link to download it.
None of the users there have reported that issue.
It's likely that the file for the dialogue box got somehow corrupted, it could also be that your antivirus is blocking that file to be loaded.

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
does losing fights / bosses affect the story at all? or is it more "scene collection"
Only to a lesser extent (currently).

There are some early endings resulting from losing against some of the bosses.
And depending on your actions and how you go about it, the embassy battles could go a bit differently resulting in some different dialogues and an extra half a boss battle.

But its all kept seperate so far, no lasting consequenses from one planet to another.

If i remember correctly, in order to get away after losing to the machines the dialogue indicated that in order to get away from them, the shutdown signal inadvertently broadcasted your entire ordeal to the colony outside. But since we never return there, such things are of no consequences ..currently.

Last edited:

ohsnapdragon

Feb 23, 2020
If that doesn't work either, I would recommend going to our patreon and use our link to download it.
Just downloaded and played the demo, great game so far.

I have some minor feedback - currently, it seems like if you get too raunchy in the bar and end up gangbanging all the patrons, the owner gets mad at you and throws you out. And then you're locked out of being able to work as a waitress ever again.

In my opinion, this doesn't really make sense, given that if you actually assault a customer, the owner ends up spanking you, forcing you to lick her, and then straight-up whores you out to all of the bar patrons. Clearly, she's fine with you fucking the patrons if it makes the bar popular, so why does she ban you if you do it yourself? Especially when in the other scene, you're allowed to keep working even after you throat every dick in the bar.

I think it would make more sense if she had a more positive or neutral attitude towards discovering you gangbanging all of the bar patrons, and allowed you to continue working like she does with the submissive scene.

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Just downloaded and played the demo, great game so far.

I have some minor feedback - currently, it seems like if you get too raunchy in the bar and end up gangbanging all the patrons, the owner gets mad at you and throws you out. And then you're locked out of being able to work as a waitress ever again.

In my opinion, this doesn't really make sense, given that if you actually assault a customer, the owner ends up spanking you, forcing you to lick her, and then straight-up whores you out to all of the bar patrons. Clearly, she's fine with you fucking the patrons if it makes the bar popular, so why does she ban you if you do it yourself? Especially when in the other scene, you're allowed to keep working even after you throat every dick in the bar.

I think it would make more sense if she had a more positive or neutral attitude towards discovering you gangbanging all of the bar patrons, and allowed you to continue working like she does with the submissive scene.
Thanks for the feedback, I can already tell you that soon you will have the chance to regain her trust/show her how beneficial it has been for the bar. The owner is a person that wants to be fully in charge and doesn't take it kindly if Caly just does it without her knowing it.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Why? She's already not a virgin when the game starts or player has no agency and all the rape is mandatory?
She doesn't start as a virgin and there is one mandatory scene in the intro.

Last edited:

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
What is it then? Protagonist has a lover or she's a prostitute?
She is an adventurer that learns about all the new places that she didn't know of before and learns more about herself during the journey. You asked about if everything is rape content, and it's not.

And no, she doesn't have a lover at the moment nor is she a prostitute, she can work in that area if she wanted to.

Reactions: Tevildo77

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
Oof, Nopy is dead (not the link, but Nopy itself), Mega demands money or wait for 4 hours, Anonfiles download lasts 9 hours.
MixDrop is the fastest, but it's still more than an hour.
Cursed Atelier, can you try other sources like Workupload or something?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Oof, Nopy is dead (not the link, but Nopy itself), Mega demands money or wait for 4 hours, Anonfiles download lasts 9 hours.
MixDrop is the fastest, but it's still more than an hour.
Cursed Atelier, can you try other sources like Workupload or something?
On our patreon is a google drive link that is available on the public release post.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes