Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
The mega link file causes my computer to freeze right as it finishes downloading, could be something on my end but I can't figure it out, so I figured I'd mention it here. I'll try the other links tomorrow.

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
The mega link file causes my computer to freeze right as it finishes downloading, could be something on my end but I can't figure it out, so I figured I'd mention it here. I'll try the other links tomorrow.
It's issue of FireFox browser, you can calmly w8 ~10-30+ mins if you have enough of RAM or you just can use other browser for donwloading from mega.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
It's issue of FireFox browser, you can calmly w8 ~10-30+ mins if you have enough of RAM or you just can use other browser for donwloading from mega.
Firefox seems to be having problems with nopy downloads for various games as well, saying no secure server, but it seems pretty hit and miss, there again, about 1/3 of all the sites I used to access through firefox will no longer allow logging in under firefox normally, sometimes they work with a private window, but even then some will still not log in, which is why I am considering ditching firefox for something else, which is a shame as I used it since it was called moziilla years ago.

potato6654

May 22, 2018
i just downloaded it i even did the cube test and alls fine it runs fine except for the random black text box. ill get a screen shot in a second

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
it was always black as in once the text area popped up with the history save load and settings options when i click text history it goes away but comes back when i exit the text history
It seems that the download might have had a few corrupted files, I would recommend downloading it from a different mirror.
But before that, can you do me a favor and check the size of the image folder and possible upload your save?
I'm going to download the build here real quick and double check if it's happening on my end as well.

potato6654

May 22, 2018
It seems that the download might have had a few corrupted files, I would recommend downloading it from a different mirror.
But before that, can you do me a favor and check the size of the image folder and possible upload your save?
I'm going to download the build here real quick and double check if it's happening on my end as well.
ive already deleted and redownloading but ill let you know if it fixes

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes