Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Combat is too difficult. And buggy. For the first boss, the security drones spawns after the boss is dead, the hall regular mobs takes too long to kill, had I would have to spent several hours gather supplies to kill the boss and win, simply cause only way to fight is to use gatling gun and then reload. Hall Patrol have what, 400-500 life, but my strongest attack Gatling, only does 125 damage. The boss is 3000 hp to 4000 hp. the whole encounter is too hard for a first boss. balance them out. Lower the HP, or get rid of the drone that spawn cause the dead boss still spawn them. Maybe, I don't know. Let us hit harder.
Hello, balancing is still far away from being final. Thank you for the feedback.
The only tips I can give you currently are to use your items apart of the normal weapon attacks.

Your armor strip tactic skill can help you, the turret will help you immensely as well. Your grenades that you can craft could also make it a bit easier. And if you haven't try to modify your weapons.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Like I said, I haven't tried the latest build, but I made heavy use of the shotgun's double-hit attack to clear out groups of enemies.
Be sure to try that out.

I do wish that you had a more reliable method of farming material for crafting though. Fighting batches of enemies in hopes of getting something is kind of a losing proposition because I was using one kind of restorative or other after almost every fight so I was barely staying afloat.

It'd be nice if you could get parts that would help you craft healing items or grenades by stealth-killing enemies.

That way if you're having trouble, you can just sneak up on some dudes for a while, whilst you stock up on health-kits and ammo.
That would basically eliminate the resource-pressure though, since you can grind infinitely.

Caernarvon

Jan 22, 2018
Please for the love of God don't make combat another easy mash-through mindless slog, I for one appreciate the difficulty. My advice wouldn't be to make things easier as opposed to give more effective counterplay and shift enemy power more into H mechanics. There are just SO MANY mindlessly easy H games out there that require zero engagement, and while maybe there can be a difficulty setting like that I'd say it's almost preferable for H-game combat to be more punishing in this genre since it makes seeing that content easier.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
So there's no way to access the gallery atm?
Only way to get access to the gallery is to beat the current content, once you reach the end, you will enter the gallery automatically.
Will be changed in the future.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Last edited:
Reactions: manadestruct

bobanonymous

Dec 14, 2020
Will there be any exhibitioninst content or the ability to make the protag nude voluntarily? As in making her naked without needing to have enemies damage her?

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
cleared the boss on xaide, but i still can't find where the slavers are for the sidequest...
does anyone know?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes