Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Like the new crafting system as well as the intro story! I prefer the combat more this update, though adding an option to escape wouldn't hurt, after 10 or so battles it gets a bit repetitive. UI improvements are very nice, the addition of saving through dialogue is great! Hopefully Vas will dominate Caly later on, the more people that dominate Caly the better lol

Found a few bugs while playing through (+ some questions):
- If Caly is getting poisoned and then kills One of the crawler robots the combat just kind of freezes up, nothing happens and I had to quite the game and restart from the last save. Happened 3 times in a row until I killed the crawler first before he poisoned me.
- In one fight I got attack debuffed and I think also paralyzed, though I couldn't tell since only the attack debuff smoke was visible. Not sure if this is a bug but I was stun locked for 10 rounds or so until the hp dropped to 0.
- The sex stats don't seem to get updated right now. Not sure if that's intentional but it would be nice if Caly got more accepting of the robots advances with higher sex or submissive stats
- I might be blind here but how do I access the Gallery that's mentioned in the changelog?
- The changelog also mentions new maps? Does this mean different sections in the run down factory area or another different area? I'm guessing the former since I got credits after losing to the boss

Can't wait for more updates, hopefully with more story and areas to explore, and of course enemies/allies to dominate Caly!
Thanks for the feedback and glad you enjoyed it.

You can escape already, if you press ESC during combat, that entry will be moved to the main menu points of the combat in the next update.

For the bugs:

1. First time hearing that, and we didn't encounter that during testing, we will look into it, thanks for the report.

2. You probably were stunned and debuffed, it shows the visual indicator on the state priorities, stuff was probably set lower than the debuff, so it didn't show up.

3. The only thing in the sex stats that updates at the moment is the bottom left text after an H scene. The rest will update later on, it's already set up and will be implemented at a later point.
If you get affected by the horny state during combat, her dialogues will change.

4. The gallery can be accessed when you win against the robot boss.

5. The new area is referring to the left section that is open now in the main dungeon, which leads to room with pipes and then into the factory.

kilgorio

Sep 10, 2018
That is odd, can you tell me during which fight that was?
If it was during the boss fight, that is intentional, you need to destroy the "controller" before the time runs out or before you get overwhelmed.
no just a standard enemy at the bottom area

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Played it a bit more, and I encountered 2 variations of the "enemy respawn" bug.

First was mid-fight, when I killed a patroller and he just respawned on the spot, killing him again made him dead for good.

Second was after the fight was over, the entire party respawned right in front of me and engaged me again, this is what I described in my other post.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
so i asked about 3 months ago if there is enemies other than robots and the dev said in the future builds so is there any changes

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
so i asked about 3 months ago if there is enemies other than robots and the dev said in the future builds so is there any changes
Sorry, this update doesn't feature any other enemies than robots yet.

Oct 25, 2017
Really loved it so far, looking forward to more content.

As long as the "theme" of the h-scenes stay the same, idc who the evildoers are.

JanHeNtai

Aug 17, 2017
Art is great game overall feels very nice however there are some lacking parts IMO, adding sounds when she gets penetrated or instead of showing just one single frame of sexual assult giving it more animation heck even a fully body shot would do. I really REALLY love the art and overall feel i get from the game. Thank you guys for making it

ssky

Sep 9, 2018
Quick q, is there a walkthrough for this game? I'm stuck with one door left to open, and not sure what else do I have to do

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Art is great game overall feels very nice however there are some lacking parts IMO, adding sounds when she gets penetrated or instead of showing just one single frame of sexual assult giving it more animation heck even a fully body shot would do. I really REALLY love the art and overall feel i get from the game. Thank you guys for making it
I assume you are talking about the cut in pictures during the combat?
We are still experimenting in how we want to display them, but with the amount of variations we have planned it's unlikely there will be full body shot versions.

Towards the sounds for penetration, that is planned and will be coming over time, including an overhaul of all the SFX sounds and adding original sounds.

ssky

Sep 9, 2018
I've cleared the steam room, the walk over everything once room and the lava hopping area, and ripped apart every wire I could find, but I can't proceed on from there, stuck in the main area with roaming robots (After falling down)

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
I've cleared the steam room, the walk over everything once room and the lava hopping area, and ripped apart every wire I could find, but I can't proceed on from there, stuck in the main area with roaming robots (After falling down)
After you ripped open the boxes with wiring in them, the door a bit back should've opened. Going further down that path should lead you to a long corridor, ultimately ending up in the top right corner of the map.

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Are there lights still on on that floor? If yes, you need to go back and reuse one of the wiring panels to turn them off. There are lights relating to each wiring panel either in visual range or nearby in the hall outside, so if you don't see an immediate change, you might need to move up to see if more came on or turned off. There will be a talky bit when you succeed in unlocking the door.
Also I'd double-check every area of that room, including any small paths - if I remember correctly there were a couple I missed on first pass and one or two were already open.

Guyver

Aug 20, 2017
yep, the only thing that i would like it's more visual enjoyment about the protagonist on combat, like being subdued in different ways on different enemies, it's a bit of "static" right now; i'm an enthusiast of asagi-like games, so don't mind me much about criticism on combat sprite.

you guys are working on it (new subdued sprite on the combat grid, it's good) really hard and it's going the right way; i can't wait to see more like the previous version!

Reactions: Cursed Atelier
4.00 star(s) 21 Votes