Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Dear F95 Community,

We're pleased to announce that VoidBound has been updated from version 0.22 to v0.31. A lot of additions have been made in the new patch, some of which has been covered in great detail in the following three articles over at our Patreon:

If you want the short and fast version, a condensed list of changes have also been highlighted in the original post of this thread under "Changelog". As always, we'll be monitoring this thread for any feedback or bug related reports so please feel free to share them at your convenience. Enjoy.

Kind Regards,
Cursed-Atelier Team

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017

hunk417

Jul 12, 2017
it seems I had a windows - amd drivers update and needed to restart,
after that it never happened again

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
it seems I had a windows - amd drivers update and needed to restart,
after that it never happened again
Glad that was the issue and it has been resolved. Mind if I still ask where it happened?
Was it on start up? Or a bit later into the game?

hunk417

Jul 12, 2017
in the start of the game when transitioning to the part where outer space comes out

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
"Brain the size of a planet, but thinks he's a phone or something." Lol Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy references makes this VN an instant win.

Some_Weeb

Jan 26, 2019
Love the new release, in the Patreon post it said that there were secrets in the map now anyone know where to find some?

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Love the new release, in the Patreon post it said that there were secrets in the map now anyone know where to find some?
Explore the new areas in the dungeon and pay close attention to some interactables.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Hi folks,

A new report has surfaced, after the expansion's public release, whereby a small number of players are reporting the following crash:

Choice Crash.PNG

The phenomenon was never encountered during our rigorous testing process and the fact that only a handful of players reported the said issue instantly made us suspect select PC specs not playing nice with a game plugin.

Turns out, our suspicion was spot on. We use a certain 3rd party plugin to manage CHOICE functions in VoidBound. Unfortunately, some systems with old specs or dated driver packages may start exhibiting the above showcased crash behavior. So, a decision has been made whereby the plugin functions will be diverted upon the GPU. What it means for the players is simply this: If you have a GPU that supports OpenGL, you will have no issues whatsoever playing the game and as such don't have to do anything except make sure that your drivers are in pristine working order and not in conflict with your Windows.

So how to be sure that your system's WebGL is in working order? Simple. Just head over to this
here.

If you can see the spinning cube, your setup is fine and need no further tinkering. Otherwise, you might need to do some troubleshooting at your end if you're absolutely sure that your hardware is compatible with the WebGL technology. For more guidance or specific queries, feel free to post your questions down below and we'll try to help you walk through the issue.

Kind Regards,
Cursed-Atelier Team

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I see another error in wapons costumazation, I can't do anything.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I see another error in wapons costumazation, I can't do anything.
Could you please give more info? Like what exactly were you doing in weapon customization? What mod were you attaching to which weapon? And was the error with a message or just a game freeze?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Could you please give more info? Like what exactly were you doing in weapon customization? What mod were you attaching to which weapon? And was the error with a message or just a game freeze?
blaster laser I try to add on weapon.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Please upload screenshots if you can please. We need to be sure if it's a freeze or an error message you're coming across since you're the only one who reported this.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Please upload screenshots if you can please. We need to be sure if it's a freeze or an error message you're coming across since you're the only one who reported this.
Its a message I camming across I and do anything to update my weapons.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes