88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I can't change style of my weapons no matter which option I try add on to improve them.
ScreenWeeponcostumization.jpg

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Am I right in assuming that there's a new scene (scenes?) in this release, based off this screenshot? Definitely don't remember this in the first release. Did see that there were new sex attack variations and more story in the patch notes, but this doesn't look like an attack. Could be story but I'm more used to seeing sex scenes mentioned separately. Usually at the top of the patch notes. In big letters. Spinning.

Not that I'm going to avoid the game if it doesn't have new scenes. More story - great. All the other improvements - looking forward to seeing them. Can already see the font's a bit more readable. Just, that turns it from "I'm looking forward to playing this weekend" to, uh... playing now, I guess. And I have seen a fair few people skip releases of games because a new scene hasn't been explicitly mentioned.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Alright, so I'm trying your demo. My first thought process is that you break the proper noun rule a bit in the first segment. You do a good job holding back on it at first. The early sexual content was good, even if the horny sergeant was slightly silly. But, it's been nothing but proper noun soup since then.

I'm actually doing what I can to pay attention, but it's bad world building, because you want that stuff to come out over play at a much slower pace, so the player can get into it.

Video on the topic.

I'll continue giving feedback as I play. the goal is to remain constructive the entire time.

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Am I right in assuming that there's a new scene (scenes?) in this release, based off this screenshot? Definitely don't remember this in the first release. Did see that there were new sex attack variations and more story in the patch notes, but this doesn't look like an attack. Could be story but I'm more used to seeing sex scenes mentioned separately. Usually at the top of the patch notes. In big letters. Spinning.

Not that I'm going to avoid the game if it doesn't have new scenes. More story - great. All the other improvements - looking forward to seeing them. Can already see the font's a bit more readable. Just, that turns it from "I'm looking forward to playing this weekend" to, uh... playing now, I guess. And I have seen a fair few people skip releases of games because a new scene hasn't been explicitly mentioned.
Yes, there are new scenes. We wanted to have it more mysterious about how many new scenes there are instead of already saying, this scene is here and this scene is there.
But we will keep it in mind. Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Beggarman

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
Alright, so I'm trying your demo. My first thought process is that you break the proper noun rule a bit in the first segment. You do a good job holding back on it at first. The early sexual content was good, even if the horny sergeant was slightly silly. But, it's been nothing but proper noun soup since then.

I'm actually doing what I can to pay attention, but it's bad world building, because you want that stuff to come out over play at a much slower pace, so the player can get into it.

Video on the topic.

I'll continue giving feedback as I play. the goal is to remain constructive the entire time.
Thanks for the feedback, I would like to say that the intro or how the game starts isn't complete yet, reason why we tagged it as an "Alpha".
There is still an area missing which will connect the whole thing.
Many parts of how the whole word interacts with each other are missing.
We will keep on polishing the start of the game until we are the point where we want to have it.

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
Sure, there's gallery save.

Great game overall, a lot better than I expected. Glad to see robots getting some love too, it's too niche of a fetish :)

Reactions: undercover

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Okay so. Opinion. I really dislike the action economy in this game. A tactical turn based RPG like this lives or dies on the action economy. How many moves you get in vs how many the enemy gets in. I really dislike the aesthetic of sitting around firing stray shots into the enemy while they fire a bunch at you. Partially because it feels lopsided, but also because it's kind of dull and repetative.

The combat system here is aching for your team to have more people on it, with a range of different abilities and specializations so they perform different roles. Since sex on defeath seem to be a big deal, perhaps just have it be a robot that you command?

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
This game seem to have a pretty good potential and I'm really liking what I'm seeing, but the slow progress is kind of a turn off...

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Just got done playing the demo, really fun game.
You can almost always tell from a thumbnail when you're dealing with an RPGM game that's a cut above the rest.

This one didn't disappoint, really enjoyable with a story you actually do want to keep up with, no skipping this for a moment.
Keep it up, guys! From what I can see in this demo, it's a gem in the making.

kilgorio

Sep 10, 2018
Is there a walk through?
Also there was a bug where I would defeat an enemy and it would just spawn a new one and fight me again. I had to give up.

Last edited:

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Is there a walk through?
Also there was a bug where I would defeat an enemy and it would just spawn a new one and fight me again. I had to give up.
Oh yeah I had that happen to me too, the enemy spawned again a good 3x. Stopped after that, though

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I killed the enemy about 5 times before I gave up
That is odd, can you tell me during which fight that was?
If it was during the boss fight, that is intentional, you need to destroy the "controller" before the time runs out or before you get overwhelmed.

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
That is odd, can you tell me during which fight that was?
If it was during the boss fight, that is intentional, you need to destroy the "controller" before the time runs out or before you get overwhelmed.
I encountered it as well.
It wasn't a boss, it was a normal standing robot enemy. I believe it was in the middle of some long horizontal corridor, I think it was the first map with lava, at the bottom? The fight just kept repeating.

Cursed Atelier

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
I encountered it as well.
It wasn't a boss, it was a normal standing robot enemy. I believe it was in the middle of some long horizontal corridor, I think it was the first map with lava, at the bottom? The fight just kept repeating.
Thanks, we are going to look into and fix it, seems that the trigger to make the bot vanish fails and it spawns it directly again.

Snowbunny Mei

Aug 6, 2017
Like the new crafting system as well as the intro story! I prefer the combat more this update, though adding an option to escape wouldn't hurt, after 10 or so battles it gets a bit repetitive. UI improvements are very nice, the addition of saving through dialogue is great! Hopefully Vas will dominate Caly later on, the more people that dominate Caly the better lol

Found a few bugs while playing through (+ some questions):
- If Caly is getting poisoned and then kills One of the crawler robots the combat just kind of freezes up, nothing happens and I had to quite the game and restart from the last save. Happened 3 times in a row until I killed the crawler first before he poisoned me.
- In one fight I got attack debuffed and I think also paralyzed, though I couldn't tell since only the attack debuff smoke was visible. Not sure if this is a bug but I was stun locked for 10 rounds or so until the hp dropped to 0.
- The sex stats don't seem to get updated right now. Not sure if that's intentional but it would be nice if Caly got more accepting of the robots advances with higher sex or submissive stats
- I might be blind here but how do I access the Gallery that's mentioned in the changelog?
- The changelog also mentions new maps? Does this mean different sections in the run down factory area or another different area? I'm guessing the former since I got credits after losing to the boss

Can't wait for more updates, hopefully with more story and areas to explore, and of course enemies/allies to dominate Caly!

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes