iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The "Factory" scene feels poorly placed.

Specifically, you step into a 'puzzle room' and basically have a choice between going left or right. Right leads to the sex scene and then directly to the end of the puzzle-room, which opens a door or unlocks something, then kicks you out not allowing you to return.
Which is fine.

Going left, however, leads you to mess around on conveyors for a while before dumping you in a dead-end, where you have to find a way out, which leads to the same puzzle-exit as before, where you are forced to leave and cannot return.

Basically, i'm saying that it's totally missable. If you don't find it before you leave the room, you can never come back and get it.
That alone would be fine, but there's only two things to do in the room. Either you step on the conveyors facing right, and see the scene, or you step on the conveyors facing left and you miss it.
It's basically a cointoss.

By contrast, the other new scene added in the newest update is just a random wall-panel that's lit up with a red light to draw attention to it. It's in the central area so you can go back and find it if you missed it, and there's even a yes/no option before you click on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cursed Atelier

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I would give this game 3 stars at current state, but it's a demo and hopefully things can be improved. At first IMO intro is too long, i like games, where player can take actions at the beginning even if not much happening right now, you just show player that he is at the helm also its opportunity to show gameplay yearly. Also i would prefer to take actions for Caly during dialogs (It's my thing, i really don't like when you just flow through the story without the ability to influence anything). I just dont quite impressed by her behavior during her captivity. She is too arrogant for a person in this position, in my opinion, for what she said and did she should have been taught a harsh lesson, since at that time she was nobody and in fact didn’t represent any value.

Didn’t really like the levels. I played Yorna with similar engine and maybe concept and you really interested to explore this levels, riddles are entertaining and you can get fine gear for resolving them. Here i find myself annoyed by this riddles, the most time consuming was that riddle with light floor, at first i thought i need disable this light it center then i notice that it cant turn off, so i decided to light all floor, i did it but nothing happend, so i messed up with some square, which i don't noticed no matter how hard I look at it, until i did it again and riddle was solved, so i spent really long time for this. My advice for the devs is take a look this game Yorna or more late game but unfortunately abandoned Uroboros sundrome. It just give you good experience as for devs.

I also don't liked this scraps on the floor there you click on them and large menu of possible scraps pop up. I really have no idea which component i need and always go to crafting menu to see needed parts it's kinda annoying. It would be better if it just be random but you get more and better parts for some skill if you add it.

Last thing but maybe I don't really need to tell this but it really hard for me to understand all this dialogues between caracters, it something with writing. I played many games on this site and in majority of them i understand almost everything (90% usually) maybe except few words in some sentences. I'm not english native speaker but maybe this game too full of jargon or sci-fi terms which i not too familiar, but i really hard to follow this conversations. I know, maybe it's just only my problem to improve my language, but I felt the need to tell this.

As for good, art is really great it catch my attention so gave this game a try. I also like space thematic which is good, I might could find a fault with this aliens that they act to much like humans, but oh well, its almost in every story in such setting, so i can bear it. I like combat system in this game, it's much more tactic oriented than majority of games in such engine.

Overall i look forward for next updates, since I'm not interested in robotic fetish i will wait until they add some action with humanoids.

Ninthja

Jan 6, 2020
Has potential but the demo is too short for me to make any meaning of it. I was looking forward to corruption based stuff with humanoids instead of the same robot targets with same moves. Dont get me wrong the strangle etc moves are good but all of them are doing the same things. I was looking for small differences between enemies about that. Good game though!

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
normally i'd hate wall of text but this time it's well written and easy to read.
Well done.

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017
Oh sorry, I completely forgot about the reply to my comment.

I was actually looking for a one-time payment sort of deal, or is that not an option?

Ikegamo

Mar 20, 2017

Holy shit, was browsing ways to support these guys and their Twitter's full of cool shit like this.
How do you even make turrets, mines & shields in an RPGM game?

Is this even an RPGM game?????????????? :unsure:

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
hope I'm not blind today, but does this update not include any adult scenes ? the changelog doesn't mention any, unless I'm missing something somehow lol

Cursed Atelier

Creator Team of VoidBound
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 9, 2017
hope I'm not blind today, but does this update not include any adult scenes ? the changelog doesn't mention any, unless I'm missing something somehow lol
Due to the need for dedicated polishing and balancing, we decided to focus primarly on that for this update. However, the next update will have additional scenes, so look forward to that as well.

Reactions: tehcatsmiaw

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019

Holy shit, was browsing ways to support these guys and their Twitter's full of cool shit like this.
How do you even make turrets, mines & shields in an RPGM game?

Is this even an RPGM game?????????????? :unsure:
You could say....

..... it's the most ambitious RPG project of 2020

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes