RooBoy-Overlord

Sep 16, 2018
The latest sheep girl is virtually impossible to relief hack , the screen is literally a big red firewall, how to reach the folder with that?!
I actually beat the final relief hack using the Coin Malware at max level and upgrades. Took me an hour, but it really came down to having the extra timers in decent positions. I brute forced my way upwards running into all the firewall and breaking a few walls with the special power. I had 7 seconds left when I got the folder. So it is doable. I tried the Cup and Sword Malware more than 10 times each, but the penalty for touching the red firewall was too great, barely made it out of the final layer before running out of time.

Reactions: bigggusdicccus
Jun 29, 2023
I actually beat the final relief hack using the Coin Malware at max level and upgrades. Took me an hour, but it really came down to having the extra timers in decent positions. I brute forced my way upwards running into all the firewall and breaking a few walls with the special power. I had 7 seconds left when I got the folder. So it is doable. I tried the Cup and Sword Malware more than 10 times each, but the penalty for touching the red firewall was too great, barely made it out of the final layer before running out of time.
Well to to that you have to max her dependency as well, right ??

ZimZamZum

May 8, 2018
It's not working. You can't donate on the stream. Progress is not visible when you play. It's either I did something wrong, or the game is just not done properly

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
wait I did read a hentai with a similar plot where he hack the vtuber and then mindcontrol the real person

#hackerman

but in the world of hentai land where you have phone apps that brainwash and sometimes even change the appearance of people I guess everything is possible

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
VtuberHackAppend2-1.0DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: SerxEx

davederick

Mar 28, 2018
download base game and 2 dlc? 40gb file?
It's normal for this game, they have video asset in the game which is 90% of the game size, it's game that you get to see the streamer player which is all the previous Beelzebub title. Yes, they insert video of their game into their game, such ego.

Ireus

Oct 11, 2021
It's normal for this game, they have video asset in the game which is 90% of the game size, it's game that you get to see the streamer player which is all the previous Beelzebub title. Yes, they insert video of their game into their game, such ego.
Damn

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes