Mod Ren'Py Waifu Academy - Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod [v0.9.4a] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Bot93

Dec 20, 2021
May I give a samll suggestion? It is cool to play the Free Roam. A major problem is that player has to be very familar with the workthrough and knows which place a plot may occur. Could you add some hints (in-game walkthrough ) for the Free Roam? It is kind of tiring to check every scene for evey day...

Sorry for my poor English. Anyway, thanks a lot for your awesome mod.

Kris263

Oct 29, 2020

Updated: 2021-10-13
Game/Creator: Waifu Academy /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.9.4a

Features:

In-game Walkthrough:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough to the game Waifu Academy! If there is a choice that leads to a scene that could be missed it will be highlighted green so you don't miss any scenes. Any choices that lead to game over scenes will also have a note next to them to let you know that they lead to a game over. I've also removed all of the superficial karma popups, which makes the game experience much better.

Option to start at new content:
When you start a new game you have the option to either start at the beginning of the game or skip to the start of the new update in case you've lost your save and don't want to replay the earlier parts of the game.

Improved Scene Gallery:
The mod also improves the scene replay gallery by adding around 35 scenes that are missing from the official gallery, and all of the gallery scenes are now already unlocked by default.

Improved UI:
Improves the game's UI by replacing the textbox with one that is smaller and more transparent, makes the text more readable, and adds an option to disable the quick menu and phone button so they don't block the screen.

HD Images:
I've also made an optional "HD Images" mod that replaces the game's images with ones that are higher quality and aren't as compressed. The original images are 800mb total size of quality while the HD Image mod is 2GB total size of quality.

Free Roam / Open World:
Ever wanted to just chill and explore the world of Waifu Academy? The final feature that the mod adds is a standalone free roam mode with a day/night and event system with 27 locations and 46 events. The free roam mode is separate from the main story and can be started from the main menu.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADS:

Walkthrough & Improvements Mod:

- -

HD Images Mod (optional):
-

View attachment 1216100 View attachment 1216101 View attachment 1216102 View attachment 1216103 View attachment 1216104
Can you please tell me how to use the mod

Thom999

May 5, 2018
Does anyone know if there a way to re-enable the phone once you've used the mod to disable it? I've searched the forum but only one other person asked the same thing but no one replied.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
well there is a possibility but its unlikely gonna be from lain hopefully someone picks this up
but I doubt any progress will be made until part 2 of the update or the full game
lol you'd be waiting a long time for the mod then if modders waited until part 2 came out

AlbinoRhyno

Nov 25, 2018
Someone else is going to have to take over the mod, Lain hasn't been around since October/Nov
Does anyone know what's going on with Lain? As in if they're ok or not? Or did they just disappear? I had been a subscriber and noticed subscribestar basically killed the ability to anymore, but, honestly, didn't think too much about it until I started reading this thread...

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Update pls... if only I didn't made a mistake of completely playing the entirety of the game with this mod on. Can't play through the new update.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes