Mod Ren'Py Waifu Academy - Lain's Walkthrough & Improvements Mod [v0.9.4a] [Maim Lain]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
lol you'd be waiting a long time for the mod then if modders waited until part 2 came out
well I assumed that since a part one was announced that part two would be shortly after but judging by your comment I see that I may have been mistaken

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
well I assumed that since a part one was announced that part two would be shortly after but judging by your comment I see that I may have been mistaken
yeah no, part one took 8 months? the update before that took longer if i remember right... just to give you an idea of how long updates take

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Huh... I think that the updated mod messes up the saves? I'm sure that I remember not doing anything to Tomoe and somehow my save reflects as if that happened.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Huh... I think that the updated mod messes up the saves? I'm sure that I remember not doing anything to Tomoe and somehow my save reflects as if that happened.
Based on the comments in the game's main thread, saves are getting fucked regardless of modding or not. I didn't notice any mod-related issues myself, and trying to load any old saves without the mod was spitting out errors and crashed the game, as is usually the case in these situations.

Edited for a typo, because I'm OCD like that, stupid virtual keyboard autocorrect.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Based on the comments in the game's main thread, saves are getting fucked regardless of modding or not. I didn't notice any mod-related issues myself, and trying to load any old saves without the mod was spit out errors and crashed the game, as is usually the case in these situations.
Yep, now that I think about it I should've look for a PDF Walkthrough instead when I first played this. The game has been far too long now and I will never remember the choices that I made.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Yep, now that I think about it I should've look for a PDF Walkthrough instead when I first played this. The game has been far too long now and I will never remember the choices that I made.
you should look for PDF-walkthrough because most of WT-mods tend to corrupt save-files XD

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Waifu Academy 0.9.8a with Maim Lain Lord Ashram walkthrough and improvements mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Moving to the main thread in future...
Updated my Android port to v0.9.8a

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes