ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Game version is v0.9.9. Is it close to an end?
ask yourself - Has the MC achieved its goal?
1 Did he defend the good name of his father, who was slandered?
2 did he take over the academy?
3 or maybe at least kissed Motoko and made her his wife?
Well, as soon as you can answer positively to one of the questions - consider that the game is nearing the finish line.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Well, as soon as you can answer positively to one of the questions - consider that the game is nearing the finish line.
This.gif

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
We got Maki, I'm happy.

• Red Heart
Reactions: R P

Lordisigler

Sep 29, 2019
he didn't get his revenge on his mom yet for leaving his father. I think the plan was to send her to his bros in the train so that they gangbang her. Waited years for that scene, good thing Im' patient.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
he didn't get his revenge on his mom yet for leaving his father. I think the plan was to send her to his bros in the train so that they gangbang her. Waited years for that scene, good thing Im' patient.
yes, as a possible option. but, if you remember, on the train (on the way to the bathhouse) there was a scene where MC fucked Tomoe without penetration (I mean assjob + tightjob), and there was an option to leave Tomoe at the mercy of the rapist. maybe "hand over" (turn into a public whore) - this will remain an option for the path of "evil karma" (not my path, to be honest) - I don't know, I can't look into the brains of irfaeus, but maybe for the path with neutral or by good karma, Tomoe will remain his house sex maid.

but Tomoe is not the "boss of the game" but maybe the "level boss". The "boss of the game" is most likely Hiroshima. with her arrest, as a result of the investigation, the slander on the father of the protagonist will also be revealed, and it may be possible to take the academy into MC's own hands.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
yes, as a possible option. but, if you remember, on the train (on the way to the bathhouse) there was a scene where MC fucked Tomoe without penetration (I mean assjob + tightjob), and there was an option to leave Tomoe at the mercy of the rapist. maybe "hand over" (turn into a public whore) - this will remain an option for the path of "evil karma" (not my path, to be honest) - I don't know, I can't look into the brains of irfaeus, but maybe for the path with neutral or by good karma, Tomoe will remain his house sex maid.

but Tomoe is not the "boss of the game" but maybe the "level boss". The "boss of the game" is most likely Hiroshima. with her arrest, as a result of the investigation, the slander on the father of the protagonist will also be revealed, and it may be possible to take the academy into MC's own hands.
keep in mind that with the dev's bullshits...even IF he completes the game, it will need at least 2 decades...

• Haha
Reactions: R P

BejoGuk

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, I got a question. Currently, I'm stuck with the games. So I'm in the part where there are only 2 choices "Store" and"Subway". If I choose the store nothing happens, if I choose the subway I can only ride downtown. And then MC met the molester thugs who recognize the MC.

From 3 choices I only can choose 2 which leads to the game over. The other choice (low karma) cant be chosen, it said something like "implemented in next update".

How can I avoid that situation? Can anybody enlighten me? Thank you and have a nice day

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
she takes off her top and otaku asks to smell her panties/vagina and he gets off on her chest.
Not entirely true, as Otaku doesn't get off at all during that scene. Otaku punches his dick three times which causes him to get unconscious, and then Sheila cheats in the graduation contest by spreading some dip sauce/mayo all over her chest and face to imply that she made him cum, even though she didn't.

waveblaster69

Feb 24, 2020
Hi, I got a question. Currently, I'm stuck with the games. So I'm in the part where there are only 2 choices "Store" and"Subway". If I choose the store nothing happens, if I choose the subway I can only ride downtown. And then MC met the molester thugs who recognize the MC.

From 3 choices I only can choose 2 which leads to the game over. The other choice (low karma) cant be chosen, it said something like "implemented in next update".

How can I avoid that situation? Can anybody enlighten me? Thank you and have a nice day
Yeah bro you're gonna see a lot more of situations like that later. Basically the guy just decided that that's how the story should continue and didn't figure out what to do with the other options. I'm pretty sure he's never gonna come back and finish that route.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
The one that has "illusion" is the right choice in that scene which will then move the scene forward, the one with "speech" leads to game over and as you mentioned, the "low karma" one isn't implemented to the game. So go with the "illusion".

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
Damn this game is annoying. It has some really hot scenes, but is also has way too much nonsense, repeatedly shows utter contempt for its audience, and thinks it's far funnier than it actually is.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes