artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
So I gave this game another try, and it locks up completely on the Asuka bathroom egg scene. Ren'py does not respond at all but the animation keeps going. Any suggestions?

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Yes, it has. There's a NTR scene with Minami early in the game and one with Yoko late in the game. I would consider the Otaku and Sheila scene NTR too, but thats me.
Well, I'd say that the Sheila and Otaku one is the only scene that could be considered as NTR out of those three. In the first scene mentioned, if you go down that path MC doesn't really care about Minami or what happens to her with those thugs, so that isn't NTR when it doesn't fulfill the definitions of the NTR but is rather just a "rape". With Yoko it's kind of the same thing, the definitions for NTR don't get fulfilled and it's rather just "sharing" than NTR. In both cases there MC doesn't think Minami or Yoko as anything else than just a piece of meat that he "puts down" by any means necessary so they learn to follow and obey him, so they really aren't "romantic interests" for him there.

Now with Sheila it's different, as the whole story arc with her is about the mutual romance bond that they build. Does she get stolen from MC, as it's said in the classic definition of NTR? In a way, kind of. Does the MC get cucked here? In a way, he does. Is Sheila sleeping/cheating MC with Otaku? No. So it gets a bit technical here. In a way it can be seen as NTR and therefore I understand very well if someone sees it as that, but then again it can also be seen as "only heavily flirting with NTR but still not going quite there", as that scene doesn't involve any actual sexual acts between Sheila and Otaku.

It also depends a lot on how you define NTR as you said at the end: it can be a subjective matter wether this has or doesn't have NTR, as it largely depends on how you personally feel about NTR, as for some people just another male character showing up in the same universe is considered to be pure NTR. If it is defined by the classic definition that's most commonly used in hentai, then we have the situation that I pointed out above with the examples. If it's the F95 Forum tag definition "designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC", then it once again becomes a bit technical as what is then seen/considered as "romantic interest being involved with someone other than the MC". Going with this one, I also can see how the Sheila and Otaku scene could be seen as NTR by some people. And at the same time going with this definition out of those three mentioned scenes the Sheila and Otaku one could also be the only NTR scene, as it's the only scene where the MC feels at least a bit of jealousy by having the romantic interest being involved with someone other than the MC himself.

JojodoLolo

Jun 5, 2020
Guys I'm hoping for a definitive answer so... Is there any Proper sex scene with the mother/Tomoe?? I looked in the online gallery and saw some scenes, I'm not counting the scene that she thinks it's her dildo, the maid sex scene gave me the impression that it was a daydream, same with the only one sex animation in the bathtub. Btw isn't she one of the most anticipated characters? Usually the mom is. I didn't find much about her while searching this thread

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Guys I'm hoping for a definitive answer so... Is there any Proper sex scene with the mother/Tomoe?? I looked in the online gallery and saw some scenes, I'm not counting the scene that she thinks it's her dildo, the maid sex scene gave me the impression that it was a daydream, same with the only one sex animation in the bathtub. Btw isn't she one of the most anticipated characters? Usually the mom is. I didn't find much about her while searching this thread
No there isn’t. The only ”sex scenes” with her are the ones you mentioned there, and the maid sex scene indeed is just her imagination. This game has so many anticipated characters who are still waiting their first proper sex scene after around five years of waiting that it’s really hard to say who actually is the most anticipated out of them.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Assassin

May 31, 2017
anyone has a asuka bug fixer in happen in the rest room when Mc use viabator on her and the dialogue are gone the animation still run but i can skip or do anything

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
So after a long ass time away I finally decide to check out how much has changed. I only have one question. Are we ever going to get any continuation of Elizabeth on the train or is this just going to be Endlessly Add New Girls Without Finishing Any Characters Scenes Bullshit?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
So after a long ass time away I finally decide to check out how much has changed. I only have one question. Are we ever going to get any continuation of Elizabeth on the train or is this just going to be Endlessly Add New Girls Without Finishing Any Characters Scenes Bullshit?
Well considering that Elizabeth already figured out that it was the mc who was groping her in the train and that her first actual sex scene got wasted in that out of nowhere threesome with Catherine in the spa, I'd say no. But that question will be answered maybe in 2030's, so "we'll see". :Kappa:

Eldebrand

Mar 5, 2019
Well considering that Elizabeth already figured out that it was the mc who was groping her in the train and that her first actual sex scene got wasted in that out of nowhere threesome with Catherine in the spa, I'd say no. But that question will be answered maybe in 2030's, so "we'll see". :Kappa:
Such wasted potential. If youre just going to throw the storyline away like that, why even start it to begin with? This Dev really needs to go back to writing class. Its like he has no vision and the stories being created by "Poll Voting".

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
Its like he has no vision and the stories being created by "Poll Voting".
More like he just doesn't care about this one anymore. He started creating this in August 2017, so it's going to be six years this summer. If he hasn't updated his Patreon bio between when he launched it and now, he was 31 when he started, so he is now somewhere between 36-38 years of age, so I doubt that he has same enthusiasm towards the waifus in this one than what he had when he started. Also the fact that he is more interested in creating and planning (at least assumably doing so) "the other game" Waifu Hunter tells a lot. Not to pass just the fact that he takes a whole year to complete one month worth of content with Honey Select tells where his head is. And yes, it's such a shame since this one had great potential and still is pretty good one. With more enthusiastic dev this could've been something else and completed long time ago, but oh well. :HideThePain:

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
With more enthusiastic dev this could've been something else and completed long time ago, but oh well. :HideThePain:
Not really sure about that.

The problem with Waifu Academy is that it is just a massive game. And IMO this Dev already did a lot of work. Sure, it has slowed down massively over the years, but this is expected with such a big project. On top of that, there is probably a lot of pressure to create this game, because you will get so many opinions of players. While some want the first sex scenes with some characters (like, Haruka just recently got one, and while it is ok, it could have certainly be better), others want scenes for their favorite characters, even if they already have plenty. Like, I would be happy about even more Maki-scenes, but others want more Asuka-scenes and other characters are in need of actual scenes at this point (e.g. Kaori, Haruka, Tomoe...).

On top of that, I dont expect this Dev to actually implement all the missing stuff. It is not only that the new content is missing and needs to be put into the game, but older content needs to be revisited and added (e.g. Karma-System). And I dont see this happening very soon, because if I would put myself into this, I would not have the spirit to revisit stuff I have already done when there is so much work to do in front of me as well.

And even if you think of more enthusiastic Devs (e.g. Caribdis, as an example), I dont think that they would have made this game possible by now. There is a reason why most games dont have that many LIs as Waifu Academy, because it prolongs everything to give every LI a decent amount of content. Eternum has 7 main LIs, WA has probably double this amount. So another Dev would have either not added as many LIs OR I would expect the same result with other Devs as well if they would have worked on this game.

IMO this Dev should just dont Update the game for a really long time and also tell his Followers that there will be no Updates for at least a year to revisit the content which already should be in the game so that every choice so far has some meaning. And once this is polished, new Content should be addded. But this will not work, sadly.

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
Walkthrough / Scene Gallery Mod (v0.9.9)

Alright. Final release of the updated mod (If no major bugs are present).
Took me a while but everything's been updated EXCEPT FREE ROAM. I don't have time for that, sorry :/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADN: Mega

Thank you Lain for making the mod.
Thank you Lord Ashram for making the update.
Without you this wouldn't have been possible.

Also, get well soon Ashram :giggle:.

If you have feedback let me know.
If you have errors when using the mod LET ME KNOW and tell me where it was encountered.
If you're able, send me the error message via PM.

Have fun :)

EDIT: I made a mistake earlier regarding the mod option "Pick all 4". It would only show Kanuu and Sarah

EDIT 2: I forgot to add the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery. Link has update.

I attached the fix below if you just want the fix (Only necessary if you downloaded a previous version)
(Fix contains correction of "Pick all 4" option and the addition of the 4 bonus scenes to the Gallery)
Mega Link already has new version.
how to use on android.?

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes