MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
The problem with Waifu Academy is that it is just a massive game. And IMO this Dev already did a lot of work. Sure, it has slowed down massively over the years, but this is expected with such a big project.
While I agree with the majority of your post, I don't think that this point here stands too well. It was in October 2021 when the dev posted that the next update would feature "the Sheila HoneyBee contest event, Motoko mansion rendezvous, and an 'extended' visit of Kayane strip club". Now it's almost spring 2023, and so far we have only had the Sheila HoneyBee contest event out of those three "promised" events. Surely the game is huge and all with like 15 girls in it, but I still don't think that having done only one out of the three events in one and a half years is in any means excusable just with the size of the game or the amount of the characters. To me it just reeks bad work ethic and not being enthusiastic about it anymore. I don't know if this is his "main job" or if it's just a hobby for him, because if it's just the latter, then I can understand it better.

And no, I don't expect him to go back and implement the whole karma system either. Too much work when considered what speed and interest he is working with here.

XnaVier

Apr 29, 2022
While I agree with the majority of your post, I don't think that this point here stands too well. It was in October 2021 when the dev posted that the next update would feature "the Sheila HoneyBee contest event, Motoko mansion rendezvous, and an 'extended' visit of Kayane strip club". Now it's almost spring 2023, and so far we have only had the Sheila HoneyBee contest event out of those three "promised" events. Surely the game is huge and all with like 15 girls in it, but I still don't think that having done only one out of the three events in one and a half years is in any means excusable just with the size of the game or the amount of the characters. To me it just reeks bad work ethic and not being enthusiastic about it anymore. I don't know if this is his "main job" or if it's just a hobby for him, because if it's just the latter, then I can understand it better.

And no, I don't expect him to go back and implement the whole karma system either. Too much work when considered what speed and interest he is working with here.
It is his main job, it says on his patreon that he does this after getting kicked out from his last job. Makes his work ethic all the more worst that this guy can work on this full time yet give such shallow and shit updates once at most twice a year

Reactions: MrBaddingtonBear

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020

Oh, I meant it in a way that it is expected that he does not work in a pace and with the motivation he had a few years ago.

All the Events you mentioned should have been included by now, I wont argue with that.

Reactions: MrBaddingtonBear
May 31, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Waifu Academy v0.9.9.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks quick question , can i use the walkthrough mod with it?

Reactions: Denji hayakawa

h09c19

Aug 10, 2020
anyone has a asuka bug fixer in happen in the rest room when Mc use viabator on her and the dialogue are gone the animation still run but i can skip or do anything
Try replacing this file (script.rpy) in the game folder. I cannot remember the exact edit I did, but there were two audio files that were missing. I edited the code to use files that exist in the latest version (just to get through that section).

Reactions: Assassin

Assassin

May 31, 2017
Try replacing this file (script.rpy) in the game folder. I cannot remember the exact edit I did, but there were two audio files that were missing. I edited the code to use files that exist in the latest version (just to get through that section).
It's Fix Thank you so much

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
I want to ask has the story progressed any further than the hot spring scene with the kung-fu chick?
No, it hasn’t.
I cant make both Keiko sensei and Yoko drink the serum? If so then which one is the best choise to give the serum?
Using the serum even more on Yoko is intended to be ”low karma” route, and that hasn’t been implemented to the game yet. With this pace, the ”low karma” will be added to the game in 2040’s. So go with Keiko as it’s meant to be so far.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
So go with Keiko as it’s meant to be so far.
I didn't notice any difference in Keiko's behavior - whether I drugged her or not ( referring to Keiko's behavior on a date in the park ). so it just doesn't make sense to turn Keiko into MC's sex-doll.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Accoding tou you, is it worth it to use the drug to Keiko?
You can give both the Serum. Just if you give Keiko the serum, you wont have a big dose of it for Yoko.

Personally, I went with the choice to give Yoko the big dose and dont drug Keiko. Mostly because I wanted a harsher punishment for Yoko since she was pissing me off for so long already. Giving Yoko the big dose involves other dicks, so if you are not cool with seeing another guy fucking her, dont go for this option.

MrBaddingtonBear

Apr 10, 2022
so it just doesn't make sense to turn Keiko into MC's sex-doll.
Well most of the things in this game doesn’t make sense anyway. :HideThePain:

But sure, it really doesn’t change anything in the game wether you use it on Keiko or not. For Yoko it does, but like I said, that’s the low karma route which isn’t even implemented properly in to the game.

Reactions: Petani_online

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I cant make both Keiko sensei and Yoko drink the serum? If so then which one is the best choise to give the serum?
As much as I also wanted to give Yoko a heavy dose. I also think Keiko deserves it too. She needs to be under our control. So I ended up doing both. That stupid bad end with her shows you why. ( I barely remember, but im sure she accuses you of a false rape which gives you the bad ending) She that type of scum person.

Also as others hinted, Giving Yoko the heavy dose, means that shes going to make back all the stress she caused you in cash, by pimping her out. You turning her into a true whore whos goiing to make you some dosh. I guess is the direction it was heading.

Even on the half dose, I was hoping she be our cam whore on her only fans, who'll make us dosh that way (that way she is kinda untouched by others, but still alot of market with idiot simps to make bank). The people she kinda mocked off air right.
After leaving her house, the MC did say her punishment's will continue, so that gave me hope on the punishment route to continue.

But with the progress of this game, we might not even see any results.
The game has been wonderful (Only if I pretend that fucking stupid bad endings dont exist) But it looks like the dev has given up on his game. I'd guess he lost the passion and doesnt care anymore.

Last edited:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Accoding tou you, is it worth it to use the drug to Keiko?
Depends on. For one, it's the first intimate event with Keiko. on the other hand, it could play a role later. but that remains to be seen. but for the moment is the difference. That you have sex with her or not and hey sex in itself makes no sense.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes